Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Heroes Vs. Smallville

anaroxy

[21]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 5
    Ive got to go with SMALLVILLE although Heroes looks like a promising show!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chief34

[22]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 17
    Smallville is better but I think heroes will be a realy good show.

SupermanNYC

[23]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 45
    Seemongo wrote:
    Smallville is killing the Superman (and real fans) story line by making it like Dawson's creek/ The OC.i hope the show dies soon, and hopfully DC can recover from this horrid uses of the Superman image.
    Smallville is not killing the superman story, Smallville is a great show to watch. sure they change up some of the things, but they have done that in the comics as well. Revamped the story over. So in all, smallville makers are not hurting the story at all. As for Heroes, I hope in get as many seasons as smallville, they are 2 great shows.
    Pedroff wrote:
    Heh SupermanNYC, you got my answer in the Smallville forums but anyway it does look promising.
    Yes I got your answer on the smallville forum, thanks.

kendralgg

[24]Oct 2, 2006
    I think Heroes is it for me although Smallville is good. It just doesn''t have me hooked though like heroes.

cybernaut_ev

[25]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 18

kendralgg wrote:
    I think Heroes is it for me although Smallville is good. It just doesn''t have me hooked though like heroes.

Don't you think the special effects are rather cheap?  I mean you can barely make out what they're trying to do.  Most of the budget in Smallville goes to special effects and they're far more spectacular and stunning.

BTVSForever

[26]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 11
    HAHA Smallville is a joke I've read Superman since the 70s and they totally ruined the Superman Name. They made it a crappy preteen drama. Heroes was better by the first 3 seconds.

superjudi89

[27]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 1
    Heros. Smallville has been dying, and while the new plot line with Jimmy Olsen is going to be ijnteresting and all, I still think that heros will win out. Unless Tom Welling hops in the Superman suite, Smallville is going to die within the next few years.

Seemongo

[28]Oct 3, 2006
    so all the characters that Clark Kent meets when he gose off to the big city(many years after highschool) to be a reporter he really meets back in this home town when he was a TEEN, witch by the way NO ONE in the city has very heared smallsville BULL ...nope this show is dead for the real Superman fans(it will last maybe to the end of the year), you little boyband, preteen drama queens, can have it.
    Edited on 10/04/2006 10:18am

kendralgg

[29]Oct 3, 2006
    cybernaut_ev wrote:

kendralgg wrote:

Don't you think the special effects are rather cheap?  I mean you can barely make out what they're trying to do.  Most of the budget in Smallville goes to special effects and they're far more spectacular and stunning.

Yeah I see what you mean, but I'm refering more to the story lines.

Tonka_

[30]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 3
    cybernaut_ev wrote:
    I mean one guy can fly. Big deal. A lot of superheroes can fly and do other things.

He seems to have visions of the future as well. His dream in the first episode as well as his sketch in the second episode playing out. However, I do think he and the mirror lady got gypped with their powers...

Smallville is better, thus far. The characters are better and the acting isn't as pewpy.

SuperBilly1

[31]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 7

HEROES BY A MILLION

I LOVE HEROES

YoshTashShal

[32]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    smallville fine for me ....

red_flava87

[33]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 28
    Smallville is my all time #1 but I gotta say that Heroes got the second spot after only two episodes so its really promising I just hope they'll do great for the rest of the season.

SupermanNYC

[34]Oct 4, 2006
    red_flava87 wrote:
    Smallville is my all time #1 but I gotta say that Heroes got the second spot after only two episodes so its really promising I just hope they'll do great for the rest of the season.
    I agree red, thats the way I feel about it

Rogue_Beeyatch

[35]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 23
    Heroes have a new show mystery adventage. Smallville is just like turtle on the back... They could rename it in Super-soap-opera.
    Edited on 10/04/2006 1:31pm

SupermanNYC

[36]Oct 5, 2006
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    Heroes have a new show mystery adventage. Smallville is just like turtle on the back... They could rename it in Super-soap-opera.
    your views are so wrong, and with that said, I don't never see any post from you on the smallville forum and that tells me that you don't watch the show at all, so how can you even compare the two shows.

SleepTight

[37]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 36
    Heroes, I mean, DUH. Supernatural is a fun show, but it doesn't work all that well. the writers and the cheesy storylines don't do much well to the Superman mythology. Smallville is like Superman meets The O.C. which is never good.

Rogue_Beeyatch

[38]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 23
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    Heroes have a new show mystery advantage. Smallville is just like turtle on the back... They could rename it in Super-soap-opera.
    your views are so wrong, and with that said, I don't never see any post from you on the smallville forum and that tells me that you don't watch the show at all, so how can you even compare the two shows.

I don't like big forums, and I don't go to them. And, not that I need to explain myself to you (whoever you are), I have all the seasons of Smallville, and I've seen it so many times. So, don't you say that kinds of things to me. Smallville now is not bad, but compared to comic it is ridiculous. And I have no intention to continue arguing.

Pedroff

[39]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:

Hey Troll, go back to your cave.

SupermanNYC

[40]Oct 5, 2006
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    Heroes have a new show mystery advantage. Smallville is just like turtle on the back... They could rename it in Super-soap-opera.

I don't like big forums, and I don't go to them. And, not that I need to explain myself to you (whoever you are), I have all the seasons of Smallville, and I've seen it so many times. So, don't you say that kinds of things to me. Smallville now is not bad, but compared to comic it is ridiculous. And I have no intention to continue arguing.
    LOL, you don't like big forums, but this one is big too. You say you got all of smallville's DVD seasons, and so with that said, that mean you seen every episode. You can bash a show on a different forum, buy the all season's DVD's but can't make a post about the show on that forum. Yet you're on this forum with just one topic about two different shows and talk bad about it. LOL, but you own every seasons of it. Wow, not bad.