Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Heroes Vs. Smallville

MonkiesRule99

[81]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 3
    Jeez this is a hard question... I LOVE Smallville, but i started watchign it last season, I think..., i nhave seen episodes from older seasons when the last season was over, and on sundays, oh and on abc family a while ago... and Heroes just started, but I love it too, i'd say Smallville still...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alibeth25

[82]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 26
    I used to love Smallville. I have every season on DVD. But, lately I haven't been watching it. I guess I lost my interest in it. As for Heroes, I missed the first couple episodes because I was watching Runaway. Since Runaway got cancelled I started watching Heroes. I love this show. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Edited on 10/31/2006 7:06am

pgsuperfan

[83]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 25
    No way to compare the two Superman aka  Smallville is a legend but HEROES good too

Seemongo

[84]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 5
    pgsuperfan wrote:
    No way to compare the two Superman aka  Smallville is a legend but HEROES good too
    Superman is a legend not  the show Smallville.  Smallville is on the ok side Heroes is good if not great at this point
    Edited on 10/31/2006 8:18am

red_flava87

[85]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 28
    Seemongo wrote:
    pgsuperfan wrote:
    Superman is a legend not  the show Smallville.  Smallville is on the ok side Heroes is good if not great at this point
    Agreed

DCU_101

[86]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 6
    pgsuperfan wrote:
    No way to compare the two Superman aka Smallville is a legend but HEROES good too
    i agree as well

SuperBilly1

[87]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 7
    HEROES

tico426

[88]Nov 1, 2006
    • level: 5

I cant believe someone has actually asked this question. In another thread i said this show is no way as good as Lost. but to ask is as good as Smellville is like asking do you want ketchup on that egg. a very silly question. Smellville is a weak rendition of the Superman story and one i have not been able to stomach since the beginning. and before any of you get on my tails about it. Do you read comics, as i do, have been most of my life. And while i can appreciate the exposure of one of the greatest super heroes created, i think the show is done in a bad light regardless of its 6 seasons. I have to admit Aquaman impressed me, but then i aint seen no irritating characters in that show as of yet and when it premieres some time soon.

go Heroes, go Lost and the other shows i like watching.

SupermanNYC

[91]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 45
    tico426 wrote:

I cant believe someone has actually asked this question. In another thread i said this show is no way as good as Lost. but to ask is as good as Smellville is like asking do you want ketchup on that egg. a very silly question. Smellville is a weak rendition of the Superman story and one i have not been able to stomach since the beginning. and before any of you get on my tails about it. Do you read comics, as i do, have been most of my life. And while i can appreciate the exposure of one of the greatest super heroes created, i think the show is done in a bad light regardless of its 6 seasons. I have to admit Aquaman impressed me, but then i aint seen no irritating characters in that show as of yet and when it premieres some time soon.

Another thread or another Forum?

BarrettJayjohn

[92]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 4
    Heroes

so far

cylia_rose

[93]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 2

Well the thing I like the most about Heroes is that... LANA is not in trouble AGAIN!! (sorry for those who love Lana...) But I would say that Heroes Vs. Smallville, for me; Both !!!! They are both good, they both make me wonna see more and they both make me look forward to the day they play!

In my opinion, you can't really compare them! They are different as mush as they are same! On that note, see yall very soon and looking forward to see the developpement on this blog..

Later  Anne

cylia_rose

[94]Nov 9, 2006

Well the thing I like the most about Heroes is that... LANA is not in trouble AGAIN!! (sorry for those who love Lana...) But I would say that Heroes Vs. Smallville, for me; Both !!!! They are both good, they both make me wonna see more and they both make me look forward to the day they play!

In my opinion, you can't really compare them! They are different as mush as they are same! On that note, see yall very soon and looking forward to see the developpement on this blog..

Later  Anne

SupermanNYC

[95]Nov 9, 2006
    cylia_rose wrote:

Later Anne

Good view!

cylia_rose

[96]Nov 9, 2006
    Thank You!

Powaygrl

[97]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 10
    i like heroes  better

SardonicSavior

[98]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    tico426 wrote:

You know you mistyped Smallville each.... Oh wait! I get it! It's cuz the hosw STINKS right?!?!? Thats clever, and your intelligent manner of argument clearly will have convinced all readers. I mean, wow. How DO you come up with those gems?

As for the thread... Now that 7 episodes of Heroes has been around it seems to already be slowing down in my opinion. Up until the 6th I couldn't wait to see the next episode. They had great cliffhangers, now it seems to be losing that. I feel the first episodes have greater excitement and much more intriguing plot, but Smallville has had quite some staying power, and Heroes has nowhere to go, but down...

SupermanNYC

[99]Nov 9, 2006
    cylia_rose wrote:
    Thank You!
    You're welcome. I never see you post on the Smallville fourm.

red_flava87

[100]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 28
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    cylia_rose wrote:

Later Anne

Good view!
    Agreed. Both show are on top of my list