Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Heroes Vs. Smallville

LostZuko

[121]May 9, 2007
    • level: 18
    I have been a fan of Smallville longer, but Heroes is much better. I love Clark Kent, all that stuff, but Heroes lets me focus on the lives of more then one superhero. Smallville has more, like the Justice episode, and other guest stars, but as a whole Heroes lets me see more then one person's story. It is way more interesting that way. Plus, Heroes seems to have better characters and it seems to be made better. And acted better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LaBuonaViTa

[122]May 9, 2007
    • level: 11
    Heroes for me. Still fairly new to Smallville, but catching up fast. However, both are fabulous shows.

TVADDICTJEFF

[123]May 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    smallville is the best right now i agree. heroes can not even compare to smallville right now.

Merlin4421

[124]May 26, 2007
    • level: 7

Can we like both equally I like smallville have been a fan since day 1 

Though I will give it to heroes no show right now at all keeps my attention for a full hour like heroes does.  I mean I dont move for that full hour it's on.  Heroes is an awesome show.

Kakarashii

[125]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2

I love both heroes and smallville, but I gotta say that smallville had a better season finale this time

I WANT TO SEE CLARK FLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING 6 SEASON!!!;O

-now the best thing about heroes is , 1.Peter petrelli 2. Hiro Nakamura 

nirobu

[126]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    i love them both! actually these are my fave shows(not in order): smallville, heroes, supernatural, lost and the 3 CSIs.

funky_gibbons29

[127]May 27, 2007
    • level: 3

No contest heroes, better acting better produced original storylines twists, Smallville is alright if your in your early teens or have just never grown up its a cheese fest i stopped watching it half way through season 3 because of how terrible the story lines are and predictable. Atleast with Heroes you never quite know where the story could go next.

J0113

[128]May 27, 2007
    Heroes is the best atm.

ying101

[129]May 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Heroes is so much better than smallvile

rexkiddo2008

[130]May 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    I know there are some true die hard fans of Smallville on this forum, so I wanna knows which show you think is better. Me being a big smallville fan, I must say this show has me hooked just like smallville

i watch both shows and i have to say that heroes is way better. i kind of feel like smallville is being dragg'd on a little. and the season finale and the show as a whole doesn't really get me pump'd like heroes does. like i wouldn't dare miss an episode of heroes but smallvile i could go with out.

Carnus

[131]May 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    gmvail23 wrote:

It's too early to say. I've loved Smallville since the begining. But the Heroes pilot was better than the Smallville one. I'm hoping I'll be able to say that I love them both.

I agree the Heroes pilot was better than Smallville, but Smallville rocks right now, and the season finale puts Heroes to shame. Heroes has far more interesting characters and so much potential yet the writers choked. Smallville's season finales seem to get better and better.

DC1_24

[132]May 28, 2007
    • level: 10

This is the hardest question ever. I love both shows so much but I'm going to have to go with smallville it is just such a good show that keeps getting better and the season finale was great to. Also I was a big fan for a long time and will never stop watchin it.

Heroes is good to and shows a lot of other heroes except 1 all the time which is great but it's the first season and can et better. The season finale was not that great for heroes but by no means is it a bad show. So all I have to say is SMALLVILLE ROCKS.

Edited on 05/28/2007 4:21am

smarties1717

[133]May 28, 2007
    I have been watching Smallville for a while now and I think that it is an ok show, I dont really think the acting is really tremendous or anything, I think they are loosing their touch, and also the episodes are loosing their pizzaz unlike heroes
    However Heroes has great acting, great episdoes and plotlines, and it is very exciting
    Heroes is much newer too and I also think the Heroes pilot was better then Smallville's
    not to put Smallville down or anything but Heroes you get my vote for being better, the best and #1

birddog200

[134]May 28, 2007
    After the finales smallvile hands down.  Heroes might have better actors but it also has alot of cheezeball ones as well (I.E. parkman; just die already).  And to the poster who said he stopped watching at season 3, I too lost interest at the show at this point, but the latest 2 seasons really dragged me back into the show.

24treehills

[135]May 28, 2007
    • level: 17
    They are both in my top five and they were definetely the best two shows this year great premiere for Heroes and great 6th Season for Smallville probably the best . I really can't tell it is too difficult !!!!!

fjryan

[136]May 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Heroes is better than Smallville but both of them lac any grip on reality. In ether case people with super powers would most likely use their power to get rich and accumulate wealth and possibly political gain. Thats the show I want to see. Take a normal guy like Steven Mark give him superpowers and watch him rise to fame and take over the world over about 5 seasons and end the whole deal with an alien invasion of earth with no hope for anyone. Now that would be a TV show.

Megaman200798

[137]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    Smallville, hands down.

entity0

[138]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 28
    i already addressed this in the heroes vs. the 4400 but ill do it again, both shows are awesome and i luv them both, neither is betta than the other and neither is worse, they are great and we shouldnt be at odds as fans of the shows, we should embrace variety!

MonkeyFreaks

[139]Sep 13, 2007
    OMG!!! this is so hard!! i LOVE smallville soooooo much! its AWESOME, but Heroes just blows them all away!!!!! its the BEST show on tv RIGHT NOW!!!!!

bluebell019

[140]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    ...hmmm....well ive been a big fan of Smallville since season 3 and i absolutely love Heroes to bits but anyway Heroes has just started since last year and Smallville start 6 years ago u cant really compare them cuz we dont know what the other season of Heroes are gonna be like, who knows it might lose it's plot (hope not) like Lost(no offence to Lost fans but i still like Lost but i think its losing its touch). So far im excited about both shows lets just wait and see.