Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Level 5 - The Official Off-Topic Thread

sandrilene23

[41]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    I'm hoping Molly will show up in volume 4. What ever happened to her? She was in, like, one episode when Parkman went on his spirit walk. Who is she living with now?? Maybe she has the power to make herself disappear and then suddenly reappear when it's convenient to the storyline...

And, for the record, Monica Dawson was one of my favorite characters. Boo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OminousShadow87

[42]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    Molly, Micah, Monica, the children of the show...stay away from them Heroes! I can't stand any of them...okay, Micah was decent, but Monica was stupid and Molly should have dissapearred after the first season, get put up for adoption or something.

cactusjack39

[43]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 30

I also do not want Monica to come back. I never liked her last season and she doesn't fit into the theme for Volume 4. If she absolutely has to come back, then I would wish that she has as little screen time as possible.

But in the mean time, I will tell Superman to "reject" her advances (I doubt any posters on the board knows who Dwight Howard is).

BtflDsastr23

[44]Mar 30, 2009

Hey everyone, my name is Karen- aka BtflDsastr, formerly WalkngDsastr...actually just call me Dsastr if you like because it's probably the most accurate of the many dsastr-variations of netnames I go by. I'm a huge junkie and my vice is ALL things television and film. Unfortunately rehab wasn't working out for me, so I decided to jump on the bloggingnetwagon instead (which I'm embarrassed to say at the ripe old age of 23 is kinda new to me). I was really psyched when I came across TV.com. This site has... everything. It's awesome.

A little bit about me. I'm also an amateur writer- mainly fiction, as a hobby- which ties in tightly with my love of television and entertainment in general.

In the real world I'm a single mom, currently unemployed thanks to that wide-spread first wave of layoffs so many of us seem to be enjoying these days here in sunny-happy Florida. Oh, and because I spent the last 5 years 'til now working the graveyard shift, unemployment has left me a little... sleepless. So I'm finding myself on-line at all sorts of freakish hours of the night lately simply because it beats staring at my ceiling fan... or watching Adult Swim. (I'm pretty sure that would truly make me crazy in time.)

I'm just diving in here. Hopefully I don't make too many waves so I can figure this whole rank-system you have going on and get in on the action. I'm not so sure I'll make a good weather man

My favorite television shows:

HOUSE(Hugh Laurie for President)

HEROES

--------------------------------

Last week I saw: Knowing (UGH, so disappointing...)

This week: The Haunting in Connecticut (I actually REALLY dug it, scary as he!!)

ohhmads

[45]Mar 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    I don't really want Molly to return to the show, though I would kind of like to see whatever happened with Nathan's wife and his sons ? They are rarely mentioned I wish they'd just kind of say where they are and what not. Love the show thought, definitely my favorite and I really love where its going I've never stopped being a fan. I also thought it was awesome that Micah came back and I hope he's back for a few more episodes at least ! I'm stoke for next season !

Manduchuva

[46]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'll be glad to watch the exact moment where Danko realizes teaming up with Sylar was the worst idea he could have ever thought of.

chad28_69

[47]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 5

well i said bad things about heroes when it was in my view not so good. so i think that it's my responsability to say that with "the fugitives" heroes its strating to rise again to his days of glory i think that the show has really improved and hope that it will get better with the recent episodes, the last episode i saw was cold snap, and i felt the intensity of the show coming back as my "eagerness" to stay glued to the screen rised. so congratullations to one of my favourites shows and please kep it up. Am i the only one thinking like this?

*****SPOILER***** about cold snap

Loved in cold snap the sacrifice of tracy

micah being the rebel

matt illusion for daphne

**** end spoiler *****

Edited on 04/04/2009 11:11am

OminousShadow87

[48]Apr 20, 2009
    Manduchuva wrote:
    I'll be glad to watch the exact moment where Danko realizes teaming up with Sylar was the worst idea he could have ever thought of.
    I believe that was tonight, prolly crossing over into next week...

I

AM

SYLAR

...ok, not really. But that was a cool name to the episode.

SVU_number_1fan

[49]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 17
    sandrilene23 wrote:
    I'm hoping Molly will show up in volume 4. What ever happened to her? She was in, like, one episode when Parkman went on his spirit walk. Who is she living with now?? Maybe she has the power to make herself disappear and then suddenly reappear when it's convenient to the storyline...

And, for the record, Monica Dawson was one of my favorite characters. Boo.
    i no i miss molly also!!!

BAGTbird

[50]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 10
    Are we ever getting new titles for this and the rant/complain thread since Level 5 and Primatech are no more? I don't know what to suggest since Building 26 is obsolete. Coyote Sands Cafe, perhaps?

CrazyBarry

[51]Apr 30, 2009
    Here's an off-topic question, I think: What should the Haitian's real name be? I've always thought Solomon would be good...

KingofIPirates

[52]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 32
    Eh, Solomon Grundy..

Ferrovax

[53]May 8, 2009
    CrazyBarry wrote:
    Here's an off-topic question, I think: What should the Haitian's real name be? I've always thought Solomon would be good...

How does he have a name if he can wipe that particular memory?

KingofIPirates

[54]May 8, 2009
    Ferrovax wrote:
    CrazyBarry wrote:

How does he have a name if he can wipe that particular memory?
    Are you saying he decided to go nameless and wiped everyones memory about his true name
    Edited on 05/08/2009 8:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.

kajinka

[55]May 24, 2009
    • level: 12

i miss the haitian

He had a unspeaking cool character

Like a very unodinary person

CrazyBarry

[56]May 24, 2009
    kajinka wrote:

i miss the haitian

He had a unspeaking cool character

Like a very unodinary person

Yeah the Haitain should come back, where did he go? Peter sends him off to follow Sylar and there's been no sign of him for about 2 1/2 heroes months.

When is it in the heroes universe, by the way? Volume 2, four months after Nov 8 2006, so some time in march, vol 2 took place over about 3 weeks, vol 3 was right after, and took, what, a month? Six weeks later was vol 4 and that was about two and half months... so... its like Sept/Oct 2007? Am I about right there?

ionee24

[57]May 24, 2009

OminousShadow87 wrote:
    Molly, Micah, Monica, the children of the show...stay away from them Heroes! I can't stand any of them...okay, Micah was decent, but Monica was stupid and Molly should have dissapearred after the first season, get put up for adoption or something.

Keep in mind Molly is the orphan child of two brutally murdered parents whose murderer was still at large, if that wasn't complicated enough she had special needs due to a never-seen-before-virus and her own never-before-seen-powers, 11 year old children like her never get the lovely adoptive parents Claire Bennet got. Like it or not, the ones she got on season 2 were her best shot at a normal life. *

*ETA: Even if those were a divorced cop and a neglected child/college professor.

Edited on 05/24/2009 8:14pm
    Edited 2 total times.

OminousShadow87

[58]Jun 3, 2009
    Seeing as how Micah got brought back after growing up a bit, I'd say they're just waiting on Molly to do the same thing. They'll prolly make small appearances here and there, never really becoming main cast members again.

alyssa01

[59]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 15
    I could find no better place to put this but I had to share it.

I don't know if it has been posted before but Zachary Quinto is hilarious in it!

Warning contains explicit language, violence and a little gore.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/85646400e1/hostage-a-love-story-with-zachary-quinto

CrazyBarry

[60]Oct 29, 2009
    alyssa01 wrote:
    I could find no better place to put this but I had to share it.

I don't know if it has been posted before but Zachary Quinto is hilarious in it!

Warning contains explicit language, violence and a little gore.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/85646400e1/hostage-a-love-story-with-zachary-quinto

Thats hilarious.

does anyone else think there should be a new off topic thread, as there used to be one every season? The ferris wheel perhaps? Nathan petrellis office?