Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Most annoying heroes

spgspgspg

[1]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 5

It is now season 4 and yet there are 3 characters in this series that still annoys me. Firstly i can't tolerate Dr Suresh, since the beginning of the first series, he had always made impulse decisions which created trouble then he felt remorse and he did it again, felt remorse and did again and again and again.....I had it up to here when in season 4, he left his wife/girlfriend and started trouble again by trying to stop Samuel and then realised (yet once again) he had made a mistake, retreated to his pitiful self and decided to go back to his partner (I doubt she would wait for him). Stop it already! He is one character that should have killed off in season 2. The second annoying character is Matt Parkman. Sure, his power was impressive but he was so wishy washy. He frequentlyagreed to help his fellow heroes or get back with his wife, then a few scenes later, he changed his mind. Just when I thought he had developed a sense of confidence as the series progress, he would slipped back to his old indecisive self. Gosh Matt, please make up your mind and stick to it. I wouldn't want to see him killed off but I do hope his character will improve in the next season. Finally, I love this guy but he doesn't know what he wants! He is Peter Petrelli. So full of himself and always acted compulsively before thinking, especially the part where he was angry at Sylar for killing his brother and vowed to kill him, then he made it his mission to save Sylar! What about his loyalty and love for his brother? I'm sure if he put his mind to it, he could have saved Emma himself. He had no back bone at all. Love him but can't tolerate his character. Don't get me wrong, the series is compelling to watch and I enjoy the show but I do find the mentioned characters very frustrating.

Edited on 03/04/2010 11:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lexen_phoenix

[2]May 8, 2010
    • level: 3
    I 100% agree with you on Dr. Suresh! He is so irritating! Even in the earlier episodes he came across as an attention seeker who was so jealous that the others had powers and he didnt. But as for Matt Parkman, I think he's adorable... sorry haha

zaidi1112

[3]May 11, 2010
    • level: 1
    Sometimes Dr. Suresh can be irritating but at other times he has proved to be useful but now that he's gone back to his country i don't think that his character is gonna come back. Secondly i think that peter petrelli's character is the most important one!! And i think that the writers have done injustice to his character by taking away his abilities in the 3rd season, however he does get an ability in the 4th season but its not that good as compared to his last one of absorbing abilities of those around him. I was really disappointed when his abilities were taken away from him and i think that it really screwed the story of his character. The writers should come up with some story so that peter petrelli can get his old ability of absorbing powers back in the next season somehow!!!!!!!

Marshp13

[4]May 14, 2010
    • level: 6

I totally agree about Mohinder Suresh, he's really annoying and his purpose was lost along the show. About Matt I agree too, butI like this character very much. But, I desagree about Peter. I believe that his actsare plausible with his conduct, he's the biggest empathand good guyand even with his desireto kill Sylar he couldn't leave all of that people die because he can't past through his own fellings, also he's the only onethat can help Sylar with his redemption.

ionee24

[5]May 14, 2010
    • level: 32
    Annoying characters for me were:

- Alice Shaw
    - Millie what's her name (the mother of the girl Nathan accidentally killed)
    - Heidi Petrelli
    - Gretchen
    - Janice Parkman

- West (Claire's second boyfriend)
    - The Irish crew
    - Arthur Petrelli
    - Sylar's dad (the actual one)
    - Ando Maharashi

hueyf

[6]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 6

Hiro

The_Void_682

[7]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 1
    Claire. She just whined about the same thing every single season.

mr_snakeabee

[8]Jul 1, 2010
    • level: 7

Definitely Claire, her plots got really annoying and felt like filler.

jack756

[9]Jul 5, 2010
    • level: 14

claire she jus annoying

dr.suresh did crazy things its like he dont think stuff through

noah bennet i couldnt get a hold on his character

matt parkman jus annoying

hiro he acted so stupied at times

sylar he got the most annoying i mean first he good then he bad then he dont kill then he do kill im like dude pick one already

saraVaio

[10]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 9

-Emma .. DIE !! EWWW

-Gretchen -.-

-Maya , was that supposed to be an ability ? it was more of a devilish curse than an ability .

-Alejandro , DIE OMG I HATE U

-Alice , so fraeky o.o!

-Aurther , omg I hate him maybe the actor is lame and I think the character is over hyped . He was a bad idea lol

-Angela , she was good character at first but then she got annoying and I just hope she dies -,-

Mohinder ,Claire and Ando were annoying at some times but I think they are good characters so I won't be adding them in the Lame-List

Just_Jos

[11]Oct 18, 2010
    • level: 11

Sylar

hell693

[12]Oct 21, 2011
    • level: 11
    lexen_phoenix wrote:
    I 100% agree with you on Dr. Suresh! He is so irritating! Even in the earlier episodes he came across as an attention seeker who was so jealous that the others had powers and he didnt. But as for Matt Parkman, I think he's adorable... sorry haha

Ya I agree.

nimkong

[13]Nov 25, 2012
    • level: 4
    Claire- 1st season she was OK. After that she got very anoying.

Mohinder- Awesome in the 1st 2 seasons.But when he got powers he got stupid, FAST!

Nathan- How many times do you need to die??

Matt- Got pointless in season 4.

Sylar- My 2nd fav charcter, but the writer made him the main character with stupid plots. Volumes 3-5 he was the worst in.

Niki- My all time least favorite character. In season 1, while everybody was meeting up, she was in Vegas having personality problems. She would have been OK if she had interacted with some charcters more, but the writers made her seem forced.

Sci-FiLover22

[14]Aug 12, 2013
    • level: 3

slyar first he good then he evil.i was like make up your mind already its getting annoying.either be good or be evil.

hiro what a dumb dumb he acted so childish.

noah i felt like he went back and forth like syalr.first he wants to lie to his family then he dont.he was so confusing to me.

dr.suresh what a jacka**.he did alot of stupied things without thinking them throu which really annoyed me.

matt i dont know what it is about him but i can see myself hangin with somebody like him.its something about him that i find very annoying i cant really put my finger on it.