Now that I've done the stupidest character moments, I'm moving on to the plot. Over the years, there have been many headscratching, puzzling, often awkward plot developments that make little to no sense and I'd like to know, what's your most dread/"favorite" WTF plot moment.
I'll go first:
1. Sylathan/Matt-Sylar-I hated, hated, hated, hated, hated this storyline, so bad. What's worst, it was a total mind melt. So, Sylar's mind latched itself into Matt's when Matt brainwashed Sylar's BODY into thinking it was Nathan, resulting in a split-personality that thought itself Nathan. Then "Nathan" "died" and was reverted back to Gabriel? Sylar? "Nathan"? If none of this made your mind hurt, I envy you.
2. Goes without saying but the shameless Buffy rip-off between Claire and Gretchen.
3. Anytime Hiro had his mind wiped by a supervillain and reverted into a blabbering idiot.
4. The whole formula deal.
5. The "light"-I still have no idea what the "light" is.
6. Eclipses cause superpowers.
7. Claire jumping off the ferris wheel, outting superheroes-I wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't such a desperate and rather sad grab for another season and if this obnoxious little brat that calls herself a hero wasn't the one to out the heroes.