We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Official Heroes Question & Answer Thread - Check Here First

seto1

[241]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    So was there somthing special about that eclipse of would any eclipse do that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

a_noob_is_rokz

[242]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    It's not clear, but it seems any solar eclipse works.

CharmedOneP391

[243]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 19

seto1 wrote:
    hope this isnt going to far back but can someone explain the connection between the sun and the hero's abilities.This is asked only cause i observed they all lost their powers during the eclipse.

I think it might have something to do with new people's abilities manifesting during eclipse & taking away others abilities for a short while. This isnt 100% cleared up.

The Catalyst looked like it was in relation to the eclipse but we'll probably never know further

seto1

[244]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ok thanks for the answers.

TreeHill_89

[245]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    Does anyone know when S4 is returning to the u.k?

CharmedOneP391

[246]Jan 4, 2010

(in case my other message isn't replied to)

please someone answer this:
    remember in the opening scene of 'Redemption' where Samuel is talking to the carnies over Joseph's grave and montages of our Heroes are showing as he is speaking..there is a scene where Tracy walks in a door and sees a blond woman and looks surprised. This scene has not been shown, correct? I think she meets Barbara and that'd be pretty awesome..becuz so far thats just another abandoned storyline..there are 3 of them!!

thetruesora

[247]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 22
    I don't remember that in the beginning of Redemption but I'm thinking it might be where Tracy and Claire hang out in Noah's apartment in one episode.

CharmedOneP391

[248]Jan 5, 2010

thetruesora wrote:
    I don't remember that in the beginning of Redemption but I'm thinking it might be where Tracy and Claire hang out in Noah's apartment in one episode.

no she walks in a glass door with like a red cross looks like maybe a hospital

th3warr1or

[249]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 4
    Why does Meredith die in the Primatech building explosion if she's immune to fire?

CharmedOneP391

[250]Jan 7, 2010

th3warr1or wrote:
    Why does Meredith die in the Primatech building explosion if she's immune to fire?

Well i remember reading the old Behind the Eclipse interview thingy after each episode last season..and they said that Meredith & Flint might not have died in their respective Primatech/Pinehearst explosions.

Flint was on flight 195 apparently..but was shot in the head in graphic novel rebellion #2

So in all fairness they could bring her back...but her body literally exploded..plus all the debris...i'd say she's dead.

I was surprised in this past episode that Claire didn't say anything about the fact that Sylar killed both her bio-parents.

Edited on 01/07/2010 7:56am

thetruesora

[251]Jan 9, 2010
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:

thetruesora wrote:

The premiere of season 4 was a couple of hours ago here in England, I just watched the bit you was referring to and it does look like her walking into a hospital. Didn't see another blonde woman with Tracey. Since they only just finished filming the last episode there's no way that scene could of been filming for any of the remaining episodes. I'm guessing it's a scene that ended up being cut for time. I really cannot remember that being in any episode.

CharmedOneP391

[252]Jan 9, 2010
    thetruesora wrote:
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:

thetruesora wrote:

The premiere of season 4 was a couple of hours ago here in England, I just watched the bit you was referring to and it does look like her walking into a hospital. Didn't see another blonde woman with Tracey. Since they only just finished filming the last episode there's no way that scene could of been filming for any of the remaining episodes. I'm guessing it's a scene that ended up being cut for time. I really cannot remember that being in any episode.

That thought did cross my mind, but then I also believe I read somewhere that scenes with Ali Larter were prefilmed because she had to shoot a Resident Evil. But of course she had to come back to shoot for the finale or whatever, so maybe I'm just hoping it'll air. I swear I saw a blonde woman on the left inside the room of the door she opened.

thetruesora

[253]Jan 10, 2010
    I was looking out for Tracey and then making a note of the door so I knew it was the bit you was referring to but then it ended before I could look to see any other blonde woman.

CharmedOneP391

[254]Jan 10, 2010

thetruesora wrote:
    I was looking out for Tracey and then making a note of the door so I knew it was the bit you was referring to but then it ended before I could look to see any other blonde woman.

So i just looked it up, (hulu) and at the episode "orientation" 2 minutes 09 seconds in..it's the bit that I'm referring to.Tracy walks into the door and stops has an aw sort of schocked look on her face and there is a blonde woman in a purple shirt in front of her and she looks at her.

Idk..just seems it would be a great thing to do..introduce Tracy to Barbara..have them actually meet. But if this does end up being the last season..I don't think it's going to happen..but I sware on life that we have not seen this scene yet.

thetruesora

[255]Jan 10, 2010
    definately looks to be a hospital door, it says "emergency", I did know what bit, it just went by too quickly for me to pick out the other woman. Just checked it on BBC Iplayer and it looks like she's carrying something? like a box similar to Noah's files?

CharmedOneP391

[256]Jan 10, 2010
    Yeaa something like that..she is carrying something. Maybe if it is a hospital the other blonde is Emma. Give it, it is difficult to see because it fades out to another hero, but I noticed it when Redemption first came on..and I got my hopes up about the other twin..but it is too late in the season for that.

thetruesora

[257]Jan 10, 2010
    Might be that Emma finds out about her from samuel so she decides to "call" her to the hospital. they then have some chat to work out about whether they join or are against "the carnival"?

scatha_guardian

[258]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 35
    Finally getting back into Heroes guys! Bought the first two seasons dvd collections and going to get the third soon. My husband and I have been wondering about one thing. Does anyone know the size of the gun that Noah and most of guys from the Company seem to carry? My husband thinks it is a 44 cab. auto, but I cannot find any info about it. Thanks...