Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Official Heroes Question & Answer Thread - Check Here First

disneyfan1995

[121]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 2

Ive got a question,:

When peter got shot bye The Hunter, how did he fly away? Coz after, he had to get nathans power? I dont get it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Man_Of_Miracles

[122]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    disneyfan1995 wrote:

Ive got a question,:

When peter got shot bye The Hunter, how did he fly away? Coz after, he had to get nathans power? I dont get it?

Really?

I mean, I've read that people had trouble seeing it, but...

Ahem. It was Nathan. He saved Peter.

da_carnivore

[123]Mar 7, 2009
    Nathan swooped in, and took them to where Angela was.

Becca_118

[124]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 1

Question: I havent watched Heroes in quite a long time so Ive become behind with the general storyline, and I was just wondering, what happened to West? I thought he and Claire made a really good couple, and he doesnt seem to be in any of the episodes Ive read the plots for so far (havent managed to read them all yet)

thetruesora

[125]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 22
    West left claire as he didn't want to go with her to face the company. He wanted nothing to do with the company.

thebiggame23

[127]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    How can Sylar take one's ability just by looking at his brain? i mean if it genetic how can he learn how it is in the victims brain then transfer the information into his?

KingofIPirates

[128]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    thebiggame23 wrote:
    How can Sylar take one's ability just by looking at his brain? i mean if it genetic how can he learn how it is in the victims brain then transfer the information into his?
    Intuitive Aptitude. http://heroeswiki.com/Intuitive_aptitude

da_carnivore

[129]Mar 13, 2009
    thebiggame23 wrote:
    Sylar's power is the ability to quickly understand complex systems(biological or mechanical or whatever.) We learn in Season 1 from Chanrda Suresh that the brain controls everything. So Sylar takes the brain and examines it and understand how that brain makes that power work. And how he is able to copy it just be understanding? I don't think that has ever been answered, but I like to think he understands his own body so well that he is able to change it to use that power.

csexton00

[130]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 1
    I have been wondering what would happen if Ando supercharged Peter's powers, would it be back to the way it was before? I just hope he can get his old powers back and this is a way I thought it may be possible

KingofIPirates

[131]Mar 14, 2009
    That is unclear as of yet.

LORDSIVAR

[132]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 9

I take it you people missed last season consering Slyar. Sylar is like Peter. he absorbs the powers threw Empathy, but he does his thing in differt way. his hunger is a hunger to kill and when he examins teh brain or a small part of it "Spoiler alert"

(which we see taken out of clair) he examines it. unconsciously empathise it. In last season we see Slyar with Eli the static shock woman. Slyar does not kill her at all. but empathise with her and absorbs her ability like peter does. for a few episodes slyar and Eli practices tossing electric shocks out.

"UN Spoiler alert

LORDSIVAR

[133]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 9
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    That is unclear as of yet.

You would have thought Pete would got ando to try that on him and Hiro

da_carnivore

[134]Mar 14, 2009
    LORDSIVAR wrote:

I take it you people missed last season consering Slyar. Sylar is like Peter. he absorbs the powers threw Empathy, but he does his thing in differt way. his hunger is a hunger to kill and when he examins teh brain or a small part of it "Spoiler alert"

(which we see taken out of clair) he examines it. unconsciously empathise it. In last season we see Slyar with Eli the static shock woman. Slyar does not kill her at all. but empathise with her and absorbs her ability like peter does. for a few episodes slyar and Eli practices tossing electric shocks out.

"UN Spoiler alert

No. It was revealed that instead of having a complete understanding of the biological process of a person to gain their power, Sylar can learn the emotional aspect of a persons power and the emotional process is every bit as complex as the biological. But as we know Sylar prefers killing people, and for him it is easier to examine the brain and understand, then examine the actual person and understand.

emiel89

[135]Mar 17, 2009
    when peter gets its powers back the first time he's flying without touching nathan. and after that he needs to touch someone to get their power. so does this mean he still can mimic at a distance or is that a mistake of the writers?

Man_Of_Miracles

[136]Mar 17, 2009
    emiel89 wrote:
    when peter gets its powers back the first time he's flying without touching nathan. and after that he needs to touch someone to get their power. so does this mean he still can mimic at a distance or is that a mistake of the writers?

Have you considered neither?

KingofIPirates

[137]Mar 17, 2009
    emiel89 wrote:
    Peter did not fly but rather lunged at Nathan. During his escape at Pinehearst was when he began flying.

XanderKage

[138]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 4
    Can someone explain Peter's "new" ability to me? After the whole "Arthur takes his powers and he injects the formula to get them back" thing... From what I get it's no longer as awesome... Just try not to spoil to too much for me, I haven't seen Volume 4 yet. It starts here next week, and I'm not the most patient guy...

KingofIPirates

[139]Mar 18, 2009
    Basically he has to touch someone to copy their ability and each time he touches an individual with an ability he retains the ability of the last person he touched. So touching Daphne he'd get super speed but if he touches Tracy he'll get a freezing ability and lose superspeed.
    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 03/18/2009 1:35pm

XanderKage

[140]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    So it's only one aquired power at a time for now (I couldn't resist and read the spoiler)? And later he can keep all the abilities he aquiers...