Heroes Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Peter & Adam

Russospa

[21]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 14

Wooooooooo I love what can happen with this two guys

!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mixk

[22]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 13

ThatShaneGuy wrote:
    Also, I'd bet money ground zero of a nuclear blast would kill them as well (your atoms, not cells, but atoms, are vapourised... no power based on DNA and brain power could heal after having every strand of its DNA and molecole of brain matter is vapourised) and my money is on the virus that strips a person of their powers can kill them as well, so they are not true immortals, but they are ageless (which is different then immortality)

I agree with that, nevertheless, if Claire, Peter or Adam can't heal from the virus, why would the company want Claire's ability to fight the virus? I wonder if they are going to take her DNA or something and manipulate it to somehow create a cure? Like use the ability to make Mohinder's antibodies stronger against the virus?

Sektos

[23]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    The virus wouldnt be able to reproduce in their body, so would die out; Viruses reproduce by using our cells to duplicate them, thus killing the cell afterwards. Their cells heal constantly, so the virus would be expelled like the bullets.

Mixk

[24]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 13

Sektos wrote:
    The virus wouldnt be able to reproduce in their body, so would die out; Viruses reproduce by using our cells to duplicate them, thus killing the cell afterwards. Their cells heal constantly, so the virus would be expelled like the bullets.

That's the point. We don't know if they would heal. Since the virus is supposed to stop someone's powers and now that the virus changed, it would be even more impossible for someone with cell regeneration to use his ability.

andyphantom9

[25]Nov 7, 2007
    willenburg07 wrote:
    ThatShaneGuy wrote:
    Guys, Adam is THE founding member of the original group. He was Linderman's and Matt's father's mentor. If you go with the time travel theory, then he needed to be brought back at least to when the current Heroes were just born. That means he still hasn't aged a day over the last 20 years at least. Not aging over 20 years or 350 years is not much different when you consider why he doesn't age.
    Being 350 years old makes perfect sense considering his power. He can heal from any damage. In case you didn't realise, aging is caused by the sun and our body damaging itself. If you had the power to repair any and all damage to your body, then, you wouldn't age. Peter, Claire and Adam/Kensei all don't age. They're not technically immortal, because we know they can be killed by stabbing them in the special spot in back of head, by they are pretty darn hard to kill so they are pretty much immortal. Also, I'd bet money ground zero of a nuclear blast would kill them as well (your atoms, not cells, but atoms, are vapourised... no power based on DNA and brain power could heal after having every strand of its DNA and molecole of brain matter is vapourised) and my money is on the virus that strips a person of their powers can kill them as well, so they are not true immortals, but they are ageless (which is different then immortality)
    I agree with all of that...absolutely correct.
    soo, ageless doesnt count as immortal becuz immortal means cant b killed in every ways?

andyphantom9

[26]Nov 7, 2007
    Russospa wrote:

!!!!!

what the hell is wrong with you?

rslade70

[27]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 8
    I also belive they age until a certain point in their life. (it makes the best sense)...although depending on how long the show runs...we can not stop the actors from actually aging! LOL. Just look at Lost...they have not been on the island for that long, but boy those actors look as though they have aged years!

Dunnie1982

[28]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    wilddog2k8 wrote:
    Dunnie1982 wrote:

I don't believe Adam/Kensei has lived for a few hundred years. I think that after the explosion which he obviously lived through he went into hiding, learned more about his powers & somehow, not revealed to us yet, he was brought forward to modern day by either Hiro, or (more than likely) Peter or Syler (if Syler gets Hiros power eventually). He seems to know Peter so I think Peter may have brought him to modern day America. Also when Peter meets his mother she tells him that he is "the most powerful of us all","can go back in time" & "change history". She may know the stories about Takezo Kensei from Hiros dad & convince Peter to go back to see if he is real & bring him back with him if he is. I also think Kensei has powers more similar to Peters than Claires.

All just my opinion so make up your own minds.

Besides all my theories though it was the best episode of the series so far without a doubt.

...ook. How would it be possible for Peter to go back in time and bring Kensei/Adam with him if Adam was part of the first generation of Heroes...before Peter was even born??? I think Adam has been living for centuries and will never die unless someone sticks a largeshard of glass or a big piece of wood trough his head and doesnt take it out(from season 1). Same with Claire. They both are immortal; why would somebody who is immune to anything become old and wither away? Doesn't really make sense to me. The only way Adam would havebeen able to time travel was if he had Peter's power, and absorbed Hiro's power,but if that was so then he would not need the help of others to kill off his former group members.He could juss blow them all to hell with some sort ofpower that he absorbed from Peter, or use thier powers against them.

Maybe if he has powers similar to peter rather than clairehe can time travel himself now, which would theoretically mean that with his power & ability he could be anywhere at any time that he pleases. This could make him a part of the so called first generation of heroes & still be around now. I'm probably wrong though because if he had these abilities he would probably go back to when hiro was young & kill him.

Patchi

[29]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    People, Kensei could not have killed Hiro when he was a kid, or have killed Kaito before Hiro was born. It's impossible.

Kensei's motive for killing Hiro is that Hiro came to feudal Japan and messed up Kensei's love with Yaeko. If Kensei had killed Hiro before this happened, history would change and Hiro would have never ruined Kensei's love. In fact, if it weren't for Hiro, Yaeko would have never fallen in love with Kensei in the first place. So, his motive for killing Hiro no longer exists, and so Kensei would not have killed Hiro. Et cetera.

It's the same thing as Charlie. If Hiro had saved her from being killed, he would no longer have had a motive to go back in time to save her, because she would be alive. She had to die, just like Hiro has to live.

Russospa

[30]Sep 17, 2010
    andyphantom9 wrote:
    Russospa wrote:

!!!!!

what the hell is wrong with you?

I love u man!