Heroes

Heroes: Countdown to the Premiere

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

7.3
  • I wish I was there at the Heroes Premiere

Normally, I do not write about premieres, but since this is about my favorite T.V. show, Heroes, I felt compelled to do so. When I saw the audience reaction to seeing Heroes it really blew my mind. The last time I saw that type of hysteria was when The Beatles landed. It was totally amazing. I wish I could have been there to see the actors and possibly share their hands. I loved the way they recapped the first two seasons and gave us a little peek at season three. Just enough to keep us interested. Sitting there watching the T.V. I kept a very close eye on the countdown clock to the side. How many more minutes left? Let's see, okay, forty-five more minutes until the season premiere. I liked the way they showed how the did the special effects in the series and getting the people once again caught up in the Heroes frenzy. I can imagine the party that was going on inside. I wonder if next season (and I am very confident there will be a season 4) if they are going to have another Heroes premiere? One can tell just by listening to the actors and Tim Kring that this is just the tip of the iceberg. We are going to be treated to many more twists and turns as time passes.