Heroes

Heroes: Countdown to the Premiere

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

7.3
  • This was an interesting way to give us a little bit of a review of what had been going on before, but it also gave us some insight into what might happen in the new season.

This was an interesting way to give us a little bit of a review of what had been going on before, but it also gave us some insight into what might happen in the new season. It was an interesting watch, and it definitely got me pumped for the new season, but it was really annoying when everyone kept saying the new series was only minutes away. I just kept wondering why they didn't have a countdown or say exactly how many minutes. Even though I watched this episode much later then when it first aired, I was still a bit annoyed by the minute's away thing. If I had been watched it when it originally aired, I think it would have been a lot more annoying then. Overall this was an okay episode, I think it would have been better if they gave us more of a review of past episodes and less talking about nothing, but it was still watchable and entertaining.