Hysterical Blindness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on NBC

• Lydia cautions Samuel against bringing in new members to their clan. Peter tries to connect with Emma, who wants nothing to do with him, and Sylar struggles to find the person he once was.

Heroes is back!!!!! Great episode questions were answered the story line was goo, there was action and use of special effects my favorite part of the show. Peter and Emma connected I think that part was really cute never saw peter flirting like that. Claire is getting better and better, Gretchen I feel bad for her now, I missed NOAH BENNET aka H.R.G. Sylar was great and not to mention the whole Clan with Samuel was great and Invisible girl she was great at first I dint liked her but when she appear in the Clan she totally got me there I wasn't expecting that one. Hero manage to find Peter that great I feel like I was watching season one for a second... the way the character are connecting with each other is great I love that about the show is way better than S3. Looks like Nathan is gone for good huh? I must say that I like Tracy but I dint miss her at all. Where is Matt? I haven't seen him since the third episode …
    Well I am really excited about how the show is heading I can't wait till next money!!!