Heroes

Hysterical Blindness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on NBC

• One mystery solved, the other progresses...

6.7
    So, the much hyped Hayden Panettiere-Madeline Zima kiss didn't seem to up the ratings much. Heroes still lagged behind CBS' Monday night comedies with only 5.6 million viewers tuning in.

Heroes is yet to make big strides into this season. The show looks a bit awkward with just 2 or 3 main characters popping onto the screen. The mystery surrounding Claire's college life has finally ended. We know a new villainous-hero is stationed there with invisibility powers. And she is the one who killed Claire's old roommate Annie. I am still not convinced Madeline Zima is only a stalker with no powers. She seems too creepy for that to be true. On the other side, Sylar is back with an complete blackout of his past life. He starts to use his powers involuntarily, and cant really figure out whats happening to him. He finally escapes from the cops and steps into Samuel's illusion of a carnival. What happens next is something to look out for next week.

Peter Petrelli tries to bond with Emma afte he acquires her sound-sighting powers. Emma toward to end figures out the full potential of her power, after her cello music rips apart her ceiling.

I am sure we'll never see the intensity of the old Heroes again. For heavens sake its episode 5. It's time to stop teasing around and show us the real story.