Heroes

Hysterical Blindness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on NBC

• Sylar gets arrested and suffers from amnesia. During interrogation he remembers bits and pieces and involuntarily uses his powers to escape. Peter picks up the deaf girls powers and Claire is being followed by an invisible foe.

This was a very good episode. Some complain about the slower pace but I like it thus far. Especially when it works out like in this episode. The deaf girl remains very interesting and I like to see more of her and Peter using their powers. I also like where they are going with Peter. Also a big compliment to Zachary Quinto. He is playing a vulnerable Sylar very well. The amnesia thing sounded cliché in the beginning but as the episode developed I could totally live with that plot twist. The interrogation was interesting and I like the cop with the British accent. I am not totally hung up on Claire's story but it folded out pretty decently in this episode. The pace, the acting and the developments just made this the best episode of the very short season. It's definitely not the best episode of Heroes but if this is a promise of more to come this season it might turn out to be a very good season. Though I do fear it will be too late to save the show.