Heroes

Hysterical Blindness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on NBC

• best episode of the season so far

Samuel prepares for new additions to his family, while Lydia warns him of the consequences. Claire discovers that her roommate Gretchen may have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Peter finds an unexpected way to connect with Emma, who would prefer to stay distant. Elsewhere, a different side of Sylar emerges as he desperately tries to remember the person he used to be.
    Heroes IS getting back on track, this was easily the best episode of the season so far. I like the way Peter is getting plenty of screentime this season and I like the new character Emma who has a awesome power. The carnival is very strange as well ther is a lot more to it than meets the eye, the way it dissappeared wonder how that happened? Sylar was awesome in this episode it was good to see a different side to him and well acted as always by Quinto. I liked seeing Invisibility back on the show didn't see that coming and the montage was cool explaining a lot of stuff in Claire's story this season. Also Hiro is dying :(