Heroes

Hysterical Blindness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on NBC

• Better

Better than previous episode. At this point I thought Heroes had no way of coming back from it's previous disasters namely season 2 and 3, but I think they might be some light at the end of the tunnel. I this episode Peter tries to connect to Emma - a deaf filing clerk who is just discovering her abilities. I feel like there's going to be a romantic story line between the two. And hope that te writer do not turn Emma into a serial killer or something horrible - she used her power to crack a wall towards the end of the episode. Sylar's also back, sylar is back - had to mention it twice coz I think he's the best thing in Heroes really. He seems to be nice at the moment but I think the circus guy - don't really know his name yet but he was in Prison Break - is going to turn him back to his evil self and the show will be back on track. And there's also Claire's storyline. At first I thought it would turn out to be boring but it's getting interesting with the evil Sorority Queen who turns out killed Claire's old roommate. Don't really know where the storyline is going but I'm looking forward to see how it develops. And Hiro and Angela were also in the episode. Well in one sentence Hiro fainted and Angela well she was asking about Nathan - nothing new there. But anyway the episode was better and I actually can't wait for the next episode.