Heroes

Hysterical Blindness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on NBC

• Heroes is back and better than ever!

I love the way Sylar comes back and knows nothing about who he is. My theory is that Matt still has him trapped in his mind and will continue to torment him until he is reunited with his body.

Samuel Sullivan and in carnival of friends are getting more interesting. They made contact with Hiro, Sylar and with Rebecca's help, they will be luring Clair as well. I feel he will be rounding up as many special people as he can. For what purpose? Only he knows.

Seeing all the events happening cause by Rebecca (Clair's roommate accidentally falling, the book falling, the computer accidentally turning on and the object falling) I was very surprised to see this one mystery solved. But as I mentioned, there is a new mystery. What purpose does Sullivan have for them?

It seems that Clair was surprised to find out her new roommate has a crush on her. That kiss really caught her off guard. This adds a certain edge to season four.

From what I have seen and read, season four is really shaping up and getting positive reviews. It seems a lot of Heroes fans that were doubtful of this season feel that Tim Kring is back on track delivering the goods as he did back in season one.