Heroes

Jump, Push, Fall

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 21, 2009 on NBC

• Hiro travels back in time accidentilly and meets up with Samuel. Claire and Gretchen try to solve the mysterious suicide, Matt's visions of Sylar get out of control and Tracy with Noah join forces to uncover the mysterious murderer of Danko.

The second chapter is definitely a progression to the first.
    Hiro's time travel and his meeting with Samuel is amazingly done, even though it is only for such a small thing like getting together his sister with Ando. I am hoping they won't mess this one up, though.
    Matt's story is perfect and I think Zachary Quinto and Greg Grunberg should have done more scenes together in the past. Their chemistry is amazing. Again, I don't know how they could make this work in future episodes but I am hoping for the best.
    Peter's story seems Ok compared to the stories he had in the past. Tracy's story becomes better in this episode although I am feeling a little bit reluctant on the whole HRG-Tracy deal (I saw some sparks there; hope that if they turn this into a romance they do it nicely).
    Claire's story I feel the most relunctant of. We saw this whole revealing your power to your closest friend in season 1 and it worked quite nicely. Madeline Zima is amazing as Claire's college friend. Hoping for the best.
    Finally, Robert Knepper's portrayal of the villain is quite extraordinary. He's really good but I am having doubts if he's a villain after all. Hope he is 'cause this show needs a good villain.
    Highlights: Tracy's fight with Edgar and Matt's scenes with Sylar in both the police department addiction room and the interrogation room.
    I am keeping my doubts as I have seen Heroes premieres and they were good but it didn't go as planned for the rest of the season. Here's hoping.
    Enjoy!