Heroes

Jump, Push, Fall

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 21, 2009 on NBC

• Dear God, I thought I was going to slip into a coma...

2.5
    I sincerely don't know what the writers of this show have been drinking, but they need to ease back a bit. Apparently, the waves of criticism the past two seasons have generated were completely lost on them. Instead of reinventing the show to recapture the freshness of season 1, they plodded along with the individual storylines of half a dozen familiar faces who were doing.....NOTHING!! The obvious problem of what had been done with Sylar in last season's finale immediately came to light. Since Peter Petrelli had recovered his memories in season 2 thanks to his regenerative power, why in the world would Angela and HRG think that the same wouldn't happen to Sylar? Claire decides that using her real name is a slick move and is then shocked when someone connects her with her old life in Texas. Ando and Hiro actually spend their time setting up a business that exploits their powers, despite how many times in the past that other people have tried to kill or capture them for the very same reason.

The writers must think we're idiots. I've officially given up up on this tired show. It needs to go....the sooner the better.