Heroes

Jump, Push, Fall

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 21, 2009 on NBC

• A little bit slow, very comical, and good little twists.

The second part started off slow, but it was fun to watch. I like it toned down a little bit from season 3 when it was all over the place. When Hiro was at the Carnival he was religious about changing time, until he has literally pushed into doing so. Ando and Kimiko are now together which is what I wanted from season 1. I wonder by doing that if it changed other factors besides Ando and Kimiko being together. It seems like it would have changed everything. I have a good feeling where this would lead in future episodes. The Matt and Sylar bits were funny. To everyone Matt looks completely insane. He starts talking to Sylar and people are like "what the heck is he doing" The Claire bits were boring. Peter figured out if he tries to do something something always bad happens, so he like "Heck no, I don't want to see what will happen" It's slow but it's better. I finally get to see character development and more unpredictable story lines. I am curious about episode 3 because those don't fare to well from the past 2 seasons.