Heroes

Let It Bleed

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 04, 2010 on NBC

• It wasn't too bad!

The first hour of Heroes was okay. Nothing really brilliant happened. Seeing Hiro walking around like this crazy person due to his tumor was tiresome. I wish the writers would make up their mind as to what direction they want to go in with Hiro and if this tumor can be removed, or perhaps it will add to his powers.

Peter burying his brother. That was very touching. Having to say goodbye to someone you love is never easy. Now his mother only has him. There is much resentment towards her. I feel that as time passed Peter has (emotionally speaking) grown stronger and had gotten to the point where he cannot be controlled by his mother.

Seeing Peter and Clair together was nice. She was there for him to help him. There is only one person in this world she can fully trust and that is Peter. She does not want him to become like the others lying and deceiving her. There is a special bond between these two. I hope we see more of them together.

The second show was better. Once again Sylar has been led to Clair, but for what purpose? Sullivan stated it is not Clair he wants. If not Clair, who? Sylar obviously plays a HUGE role in his master plan. Noah also is important other wise he would be dead. Hopefully the show will pick up. All-in-all it was not a bad two hours. I enjoyed the show.