Heroes

Our Father

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 08, 2008 on NBC

• The last of Isaac's sketches are found, Hiro & Claire are lost in time, Ando is planning to obtain an ability, Angela has Peter and the Haitian team up against Arthur, Sylar is back to his old self, Nathan, Tracy, and Mohinder start something dangerous!!

That episode was amazing!! It almost made me cry, it made me super-excited and worried about my favorite characters' lives, we got a chance to see pretty much everyone who appear fairly regularly on Heroes this season (even Elle regardless of the fact that she was dead), etc!

Claire's interactions with a 10-year-old, non-English speaking Hiro in a time 16 years prior were hilarious, Claire's interactions with her mother and herself as a baby were so cute, and her interactions with a wary Noah were so exciting and amazing and what I live for when watching this show! :D

Hiro seeing his parents, especially his father who doesn't believe in him and his mother whom he missed so much, was just amazing. The Hiro/his mother scene - both when Hiro was in the mindset of a 10-year-old and when he was an adult - were both so bittersweet and amazing and brought a tear to my eye.

The Ando/Matt/Daphne team was the cutest thing ever, and all 3 of them just brought smiles to my face throughout the episode. But Ando is going to get the red lightning abiltiy we saw from the future!! OH NO!! Lol. ;)

The Nathan/Arthur/Tracy(/Mohinder) team however is quite the opposite from the aforementioned team and is horrifying. WOW. I'm loving and hating confused Nathan - like we should, sort of like season 1. We care about him, he's fun to watch, but we worry for his life and worry about what he's planning on doing to the world!!

Peter and The Haitian were fun to watch, I was yelling at Peter by the end to just shoot Arthur, his waiting was his doom, lol!! And The Haitian having to strain because of Arthur's power was a really nice touch, I thought.

Sylar, of course, showed up in the nick of time!! :D And he... well... I guess I have to say it - saved the day! LOL. But I'm worried about The Haitian's fate - well really everyone within close proximity to Sylar now, including Nathan, Tracy, Angela, and even Mohinder! Backtracking a bit to Sylar's scene near the beginning where he killed birthday-girl Sue in her Office and then maybe killed the people surprising her was so horribly and wonderfully funny and a great reminder of season 1 and how much I loved it. :D And the elevator scene - from the hilarious elevator music to Sylar's bloody shirt to panning across to suddenly see a poor office working scared to death, to Sylar's comment about the ability and saying "it does tingle" with that guy standing there - I was definitely laughing out loud.

All in all amazing episode, with Elle officially dead and cremated the murderer's way, Arthur really dead (hopefully), Claire no longer the catalyst but stuck back 16 years ago with Hiro, Hiro's memory finally regained, Nathan becoming leader of Pinehearst and giving a first ability out, and Sylar being Sylar again and knowing that he's not really an extension of the already pretty huge Petrelli family, this episode was DEFINITELY a pivotal episode!! Send me a message if you agree or disagree or whatever, I'd love to talk with you about Heroes. ;)