Heroes

Our Father

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 08, 2008 on NBC

• Well it's about damn time, I will tell you.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but… this episode didn't piss me off. I know, what? Granted, I miss Breckin and Seth already. I hope they're back soon, I really, really, REALLY do. Also, I have only one thing to say in the subject of the formula:

OH HELL YES. Ando. I love you. I love you so much. It's about damn time. Get injected with the Heroes version of steroids and let's get this lightning show on the road. Thank you. =D

Anyways, my non-existent respect for Claire isn't non-existent anymore. There. I said it. Yes, I am the same person. Continuing. The scene where she's talking to HRG was… well, in short terms, adorable. Lol… Bonnie. Ha… ha ha. When that dude with the sketchbook tried to resist, I just sat on my couch and went, "Prepare to be screwed." Sure enough, Matt freaks the crap out of the dude and Daphne sends him flying in a manner very reminiscent of Steve Carrell in The 40-Year-Old Virgin (without the billboard truck, of course). So. Sylar. I know you killed Elle, and I know you're once again a heartless bastard, but the fact that we actually believed you were going to be a hero just makes this betrayal that much more satisfying. Granted, I loved Elle, I really did, but evil-Sylar will always kick hero-Sylar's ass to the moon and back. That's just how it is. If I ever get into an elevator with a blood-spattered man with monstrous caterpillar eyebrows, I swear to God I'll call him Sylar, though the chances of this ever happening are sort of slim. And anyways, he might kill me. Which… well, actually, that would really suck.

Peter grew balls. I'm proud of him. I really am. There is one thing that bothered me. Just one word: Hiro. Hiro, are you seriously THAT INCOMPETENT? You kill your own mother unintentionally and then, within one commercial break, lose the thing that killed her? I mean, seriously. You've got to be kidding me. No one is that inept. They can't be. I honestly would've just let myself die, if I were him. No powers, so I'm stuck sixteen years in the past with a blonde cheerleader who can only heal, plus I just made my mother's death a complete waste. I'm even more useless than my 'sidekick', who's, quite frankly, accomplishing more than I am right now. I see no reason to stick to this pole like a lizard. Awaay. So long, and thanks for all the waffles.