Heroes

Our Father

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 08, 2008 on NBC

• Heroes did it again .

Just when I was starting to doubt about my favourite show this episode comes along and errases ( much like the Hiatian ) any glimpse of it out of my mind.This episode was excellent. The whole past sequence was perfectly timed and without time errors. The only thing I don't understand is why Arthur doesn't take Claire's power. Finally Hiro gains some presence this season and it was about time I was getting tired of his storyline. The formula thing is so simillar to the 4400 that they even try it on a 4400 actor! I think that was funny,it was a message from the production something like I don't give a damn about criticism although many people will probably complain about it. Sylar is back ! He finally takes a side and I think is the right one for the sake of the show and he kills Arthur , does he ? It wasn't suppose to be a shot on the back of his head ? To bad Elle is dead I was kindda of hoping she won't die :( she was my favourite female character maybe she was taking Hayden out of the spotlight, we 'll never know . Anyway this episode was exciting and the show has my full attention , Heroes did it again.