Heroes

Pass/Fail

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 18, 2010 on NBC

• Objection your honour, he's reciting the opening to Quantum Leap :D

Fantastic episode, loved every minute of it.

I was wondering if they were going to pursue the good sylar they portrayed in the first episode of season 3, looks like they are.

But this whole idea of taking away his powers will end up a failure as it is part of who he is, i doubt even matt could revert him back to an older self or suppress his powers forever, the ticking will eventually take over again.

Nope, sylar will eventually have to come to terms with who he is and live in harmony with his powers and trust me he will need his powers to survive the wrath of Peter as i doubt he has forgiven him that easily.

I do like the way they kept a bit of Nathan in sylar which has resulted in this whole awakening of Gabrielle, he has been lost for so long and it's nice to know Nathan's death wasn't completely in vein.

lol at continuing claire's lesbian story arch, at least it makes her useful, it's just a shame that Gretchen isn't hot, but it still does the job :P

I'm really looking forward to the next episode and in fact the rest of the season to see how it all pans out.

Welcome back heroes, please don't go ever go back to season 2 standards again!