Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 18, 2010 on NBC

• This season started interesting, but now its just boring.

Everything in this show is exposition. Nothing is subtly implied, everything is stated bluntly. Sylar is one of the few glimmers of good acting, and maybe HRG. This show has just gotten so slow and boring. Nothing happened in this episode. Sylar talks to Claire. Samuel talks to his long lost love. Hiro talks to a bunch of dead people. The only exciting part of the episode was when Samuel spirals out of control at the end. They really need to reboot this show. Claire's storyline is achingly dull. Sylar seems to be wandering about with no purpose or goal. Hiro has been trapped or powerless or weak or scared or sick ever since the end of season 1. Peter is totally uninteresting now that he isn't uber-powerful. I guess they weren't creative to work with the characters they created in season 1, so they nerfed everyone into oblivion. And now, all they can do is rehash the same story elements over and over again. I've stuck with this show hoping it'd get better, but I'm starting to lose hope.