Heroes

Pass/Fail

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 18, 2010 on NBC

• Pushin' it .

I was afraid that this might happen one day , I am starting to get bored with Heroes.What's up with the last three episode or so ? Is this show a soap opera o it's an interesting action-packed superhero show ? Cause lately I can't tell between both of them. Sylar is such a wuss , what happened with the fearless killer of the three last seasons ? This was my favourite character and now he talks about love and feelings , what is up with that ? Oh Claire , seriously ? Bonding with your father's killer ? And for that matter with your mother's killer ? I don't get it , I simply don't get it. Enough with the lesbian insinuation , is getting old and completely out of character. I think the whole " Law & Order " storyline was pretty creative but Hiro's mother coming from the grave to heal him..... too much. Samuel : Another good character who is starting to completely suck , at least he returned to his evil path after being rejected , that will mak things interesting. At this point , the only thing that can save the ending of this season is a final showdown between Sylar , Samuel and Peter , but what are the odds of that happening ?