Heroes

NBC (ended 2010)

Gislef

Heroes Fan Reviews page 10 of 53

• Heroes is my favorite show!

I love Heroes, it is a show that is different from all the rest and you never know what to expect. The only thing I don't like is when it is over. I'm looking for some constructive criticism for my website that is part of a college class project. Please visit my website: concept6.oumark.com let me know what you think. please send all replies to: OUgroup6@gmail.com No sales pitch, no profit to be made, just looking for a personal learning experience. The websites intent is to keep people up to date on their favorite TV shows. It also includes a page on Heroes. Thank you in advance.
    ___________
  • HEROES IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD!!! YOU KNOW IT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!!!

I can't stress how much i anticipate and love the newest heroes episodes. Granted season two was a little slow, but from i know of season three, it gets better than it's ever been. Heroes is and will always be the greates television show in the world. My friend also has something to say about heroes;

HEROES is by FAR the BEST tv Series KNOWN to MAN!!!!!!!!!Heroes inspires me to be something more and gives me confidence for the everyday world!!!! kinda quoted from heroes season one. So for those of you that think it is your place to dis heroes, i just want you to know that heroes hasn't lost it's formal glory, it was just sleeping for a season
  • Heroes used to be my favorite tv show now it's become plain dumb & it makes me sick, can anyone do something & bring back its greatness to MY show?

5.5
    season 1 was a masterpiece if not THE masterpiece!
    season 2 was doomed by the strike.
    season 3 was supposed to be great.
    what we have now is my favorite show dying.
    hiro goes dumb.
    sylar goes good.
    niki goes tracy.
    I have to say: STOP!
    either you improve the stories or cancel it!!!
    pure & simple I said it.
    I can no longer stand watching great characters being ripped off.
    don't tell me you know where you're going cuz u don't!
    enough killing/resurrecting(nathan, niki,ando...)
    it's an action show but the story telling is important!
    even though I hate the turn of events in memory of good old days I'll keep watching til the very end til then RIP HEROES!!!
  • Season 1 episode 1 great - the rest --- yawn worthy.

1.5
    Heroes needs to be ended - this series has gone on a tangent that makes it dull and yawn worthy can we please have the writers from season 1 back oh and pay them this time... cause the stuff coming out of the characters mouths is dribble... I fell asleep watching it... i was trying so hard to stay awake... terrible series. Has anyone watched a season one episode after watching a two or three one... and realised that there was something ingenious in that script that has been lost now or maybe it's just me and my tastes have changed. I doubt it though nothing on TV has gone down hill faster.
  • Following the lives of ordinary people with extrodinary abilities.

Normal people wake up one day to discover they are differant. Peter Petrelli - Believes he can fly only to discover he has the ability to absorb other abilities. Nathan Petrelli - Can fly and on his way to become a Congressmen. Claire Bennett - A highschool cheerleader who can heal from anything. Sylar - The villain of the story slices peoples heads open and takes their abilities. Isaac Mendez - A heroin addict who can paint the future. Hiro Nakamura - A Japanese Geek who can bend space and time. Nikki, Jessica Sanders - Nikki changes into a super strong Jessica in signs of distress. HRG - Claire's father and a company man. Ando - Hiro's best friend and powerless sidekick. Simone Deveaux - The love of Peter and Isaac's life. Mondinder Suresh - A doctor trying to help those with abilities. Matt Parkman - A cop who can read minds. DL Hawkins - Micah's Father and Nikki's convict husband who can phase through solid objects. Micah Sanders - Nikki and DL's son who can control machine's. We follow them through there lives and the struggles with their powers.
  • The 4400, season 5.

2.5
    I was in love with season 1, I was pissed off that season 2 was cut so short, and with this season, Heroes has become a complete rip-off The 4400--Nathan coming back from the dead, Mohinder working on a formula to give everyone abilities and transforming into a monster, a coming war between the powered and the powerless--4400 has been there and done that, sorry Heroes. And they did it better than you're doing it. You've become a pale imititation. And to top it all off, this season seems like more of a comedy than an action-drama. A bad comedy. And then there's Sylar. It's hard for me to watch him anymore and not see Mr. Spock. And Spock doesn't cut the tops of people's heads off. But apparently neither does Sylar. Because he's abruptly, inexplicably trying to be good. Which is just an absurd development. Who knew he was having such a moral struggle within himself these past two seasons? The whole show is just turning ridiculous.
  • One of my fav shows!

Heros is really good. Its got heaps of great characters and their powers are totally cool. I like the shows format, how it always changes scenes for different characters but everyone is connected. My fav characters include hiro, claire, peter, matt, molly, daphne and like all of them. The new season looks really good and interesting. With another future, its kinda confusing with all that. Like becase of the people who can travel through time everything can change. I quite like adam even though he's meant to be kinda bad. i just wish heores was on earlier because here its played at 9:30 Thursday, so ends later. Overall great show.
  • Heroes is definitely one of the great shows on television today. NBC broke the mold with this one, and after three seasons still manages to dazzle the public each week with a new and amazing plot twist...

Heroes is definitely one of the great shows on television today. NBC broke the mold with this one, and after three seasons still manages to dazzle the public each week with a new and amazing plot twist lovable characters and uncertainty around each corner. Its a super hero show like none before it, there is something here for everyone, a hero each of us can relate to, a part of each of us in each of the heroes, and that, in my opinion is largely a reason for its success. When many of us think about superheroes we get an idea of people running around in tights and capes, but heroes gives a different perspective. This time those chosen by fate are not extraordinary people, just people trying to make it in the world, the same world we try to make it in, in our day to day lives. Heroes makes Monday fun again, with everything a fan could ask for, from hilarious comic relif, to a plot ever increasing in complexity and involvement of the characters and special effects to impress even the most particular sci-fi fan.
  • Now that's what I am talking about!!!!!!

Now that's what I am talking about!!!!!! That was a classic episode. Kept me at the edge of my seat and was crowned with the best of endings.I love the way the story has turned out, everyone good is getting bad and sylar is the one to save the day this time, I jus hope the producers dont return him back to the villian we once knew. This was what drove me to watch this show in the first place. I just hope that the steam isnt lost.Only God knows whats next.We just need more surprises to keep this show going and they should fine tune some characters, They arent relly relevant. Any way SUPERB!!!!!!!!
  • The last episode before this monday was amazing and peter is starting to get edgy and have some evil stained on his spotless personality. Claire is finding her path down the dark road as well and HRGs reasoning is getting fuzzy.

I like that Heroes is finally making me say WOW i cant miss another minute of this show!! I like that they are finally drawing lines to each character and how they are all connected somehow. The only thing that bothers me is that they have so many story lines that i dont get to see them all in one episode. Its getting more amazing everytime i watch it. I am so happy that Claire is finally standing up for herself, that she is not the little victim like she was in past seasons. I am so confused about Mohinder. They lost me but hopefully i can figure it out.
  • Season 1 was okay until the finale. Ever since then I don't know why people still watch this show.

4.5
    The first season was actually pretty good. The characters were interesting (most of them), the story line was original, and it kept my interest. That all ended with the season 1 finale. The way they resolved all the plot points were stupid and poorly though out. Then season 2 happened, which was basically the same plot as season 1. (prevent some disaster in the future). Season 3 is a little better but still uses the same plot. Also, the acting is just horrible and all the characters are just unnescessary. So long Heroes. You had 20 good episodes, and now its time to just give up.
  • An excellent show about people with abilities. A story as old as cave drawings. I hope they don't cancel it because it's "sci-fi".

I like Heroes. It's not at all original, and it's been done before as recently as the USA Network's 4400. But at least these guys haven't been canceled yet. Thinking back on our history, there are beings and crafts carved and painted onto cave walls. These beings did things from enlighten the natives, to bringing math and science to the masses. They sometimes leveled herds of animals and abducted people. But at times it's something terrestrial. Which means it could easily be just a bunch of white guys taming cannibalistic mayans. This is the gist of heroes, I think. The extinction of a species. In business it's called disruptive technology/innovation. And it is good. So sayeth me.

All of these people have abilities that the common folk cannot fathom, and these abilities are by birthright- not choice(for most). It's something the common folk cannot learn to adapt to even if they wanted to compensate for the disparity. The common folk must physically alter themselves to be able to keep up. Which means that all humans are now dead meat, either by bio-alteration or literally. Juicy, eh.

So, this is a story of a clash of civilizations. The indians had it when the europeans came. The mayans and peruvians had it when.. the europeans came. Jews and Christians have it with the harvest aka Judgement Day, and previously via Noah and the flood. It's out with the unworthy, and in with the worthy. And I like it. I can't say it's original, but it's an inevitable fact of life. And it's nice to see art reflect life.

The weak die and the strong survive. Evolutionarily speaking, they aren't always better for it, but they're better than being dead. And that's all that one wants really, isn't it. So in short, this is a very old story presented well. And can somebody tell me why those jagoff's at the USA Network canceled the same damn series?... Anywho, please take a gander at this show. It's entertaining.
  • This is the best show ever! How could you not like this show!

This is my favourite show ever! I love the characters and there powers. There are some pretty unique powers. The episodes have a of action / adventure in them, lots of drama and suspense in each episode. Once again, i cant not say how good this show is. The is the very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very v very very very very very best show in the world! ! ! ! :0) LOL this is the best show ever ;o) how could you not like this show ? ! !
  • Angels and Monsters

Ive been having bad feelings since the start of this season. I was really hoping that the shoe I had loved during the first 2 seasons wasnt going downhill. I do hope that the writers explain all the crap thats been happening lately...

- Hero wounding Ando.
    - Mr Petrelli being alive and a villian and seemingly the boss of everyone.
    - The mind readin guys come back from nowhere
    - Mrs Petrelli can see the future but hasnt seen the main villian - her husband.

Heres hoping that the plot corrects itself or this was part of the plot. The writers couldnt be that dumb. They wrote the first 2 awesome seasons.
  • Someone's got to kill Maya off the show and make some other changes.

First of all, Maya should be taken off the show effective immediately. She's not fun, she's ok looking and the dynamic with Suresh is pretty sexual but still not a good enough reason to keep her on the show (her power is absolutely useless and just stupid, i mean, she can't just kill one person, she kills practically everyone).Second, I loved that Sylar becomes one of the good guys eventually, plus he's such a fox. The death of his son was a bit tragic though.....riiiiight. Third, what the hell is Mohinder's power?? It's like freaksuperpower, i don't like him so much this season. Fourth, they have got to bring Parkman back RIGHT NOW to start his plot with Daphne aka Speedster ASAP. I loved the last episode "Angels and Demons" it was soooo freaking intense. I like that Peter is becoming more unto the darker side. If we compare and contrast with the first episode, the changes are so astronomical in his persona. The story with Tracy Strauss and Nathan Petrelli is so dull and beige, I mean, they have sex, but where's the dynamics, teach them to act better, too. It's totally boring. Hiro killing Ando was sooooo unexpected, loved it, but find a way to bring him back =D hehe also BRING BACK ELLE, I mean, she was my favorite hero ever. She should totally be back and be one of the good guys. Finally, I want Heroes to bring back:

Monica Dawson

That Irish girl who got stuck in the future and never came back

Claire's gay best friend

Flying dude at Claire's school, her boyfriend

Find a way to bring back Hiro's sister through a romance with Ando

Hana Gitelman

I want the Heroes people to kill off a lot of the heroes who are on right now and are not that interesting like Maya, maybe even Mohinder or Nathan and bring back other people to kill them off too. I loved it when they killed Bob. Do NoT KiLl ElLe. OtHeRwIsE I'lL JuSt StOp WaTcHiNg ThE ShOw. hahahaha
  • Still going Strong.

Heroes is still as wonderful as ever and it really is proving to audiences just how amazing it can be and this is only the start of the series! The writers seem to have obverdosed on steroids and are therefore knocking out some absolutly fabulous episodes with great acting, twists and of course the main attraction to the whole saga - the speacial effects. It also helps that that the characters from the first series are focused on more, so it feels like good old fashioned Heroes that drew audiences to it in the very begining. This episode still gives you everything you want and more. The partnership between HRG and Sylar is genius and great to watch. Praise to the actor who portrays Sylar for doing a brilliant job at playing the best villian ever created. He needs to win an award! Claire is tested by her mother, Peter is thrown out of Jesse's body, Sylar adopts yet another power and Tracy learns more about her alter ego Nikki - may she rest in peace. It's good to still have Ali Larter on our screens, but i do miss the character of Nikki, she was great. It is odd how she died in a fire but had no burn marks when Tracy examined her body in the coffin??? Just a slight mistake i picked up on. None the less this is yet another great episode and i can't wait to see more. This show is absolutley mind blowing.
  • Horrible!

This show sucks so bad, it's not even funny! It's so unoriginal! I can't understand why people even watch this piece of crap! The actors are terrible, and the story sucks! Everyone take my advice and don't waste your time. TV will never be the same cuz heroes ruined it! It's the worst show show I've ever seen! Please watch something good like Smallville if you want a good action and adventure show! Not this! it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks! Take my word for it!
  • this show is done!!

Heroes started with a bang. With a story that features comicbook like heros and villains, the show became an isntant hit and then some in season two. But with season 3, it seems to be going all downhill. The first cardinal sin of all superhero stories, never make a villain into a hero, less a likeable character. Heroes can have shades of grey but when charactor start ambulating like a pendulum(Peter now will kill to save the world). Wait he does one better he will destroy the world to save the world. make sense? Well no. Parkman was my least favorite character both because of the character as well as the actor that plays it. And now he gets the meat of the plot. Imagine that. We all loved Sylar as the vilain, but of late even he is confused as to what is expected of him. If anything that the third season portrays well, its utter confusion, as the plot bumps from one silly twist to another. We shouldnt expect logic in a superhero story but here the creators have pulled all stops. And as each episode passes, the ratings fall and the desperation shows more and more, with every character dead or alive making an unneccessary appearance.
  • What's going on here?

What's up with the role reversals? Just about every character has become the complete opposite of what they were and what they stood for in the first two seasons........
    Peter is the new Sylar.
    Sylar is now a good guy.
    Mohinder has turned crazy, mad scientist.
    Hiro kills Ando!
    And to top it off, big daddy Petrelli is still alive!!

I think it's a big mistake making Sylar a reformed man, he's the MAIN villain in this series and Peter's the protagonist, he's supposed to save the world people! Not turn all Sylar on us!
    I'm not sure anyone likes where this is going so c'mon writers, get it together.
  • AWESOME!

I Think that this show is unbelievably awesome it is totally cool and I just Wanna watch it nonstop every Monday evening! It was really great the first time I saw it. I'm telling everyone whoever is reading this should decide to watch the show! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Great Show!
  • Just got into Heroes about 2 weeks ago and I love it.

About two weeks ago my friend was talking about how "Awesome" Heroes is, but I just tried to ignore him. When he got comletely unbearable, I began to watch it and I didn't regret it. The show has Drama, SciFi, and Comedy. I think that NBC really outdid themselves with Heroes.

All over the world, random people begin to discover that they have powers and they, somehow, begin to find each other. They begin to learn that their abilities are genetic and that their parents have abilities as well. The series tells a good story about good and evil. Many caracters believe that their powers are curses while others believe that they are gifts. It would work flawlessly, only people don't know who they can trust.

I would recommend Heroes to anyone that likes good TV.

"Save the Cheerleader. Save the World."
  • Monday nights have never been the same after watching Heroes

Heroes is one of the best series that I have ever watched. It has completely changed how I think about Mondays. I used to be a person who was the first one to say "God I hate Mondays!" After watching Heroes however, it has forever changed that quote. The intriguing plot combined with so many twists brings about a great interest that most TV shows lack. In Heroes, it is difficult to tell who is good and who is evil. While some people may be good, they can be twisted to become and evil can also repent and become good. You can never expect what happens next in its amazing story. Also, while other shows are reluctant to let their main characters die (especially with shows that are the same genre as Heroes), Heroes is not afraid to give up the old for the new. This adds to its sense of reality and although you might be sad if your favorite character dies or becomes uninvolved with the other characters and leaves, there will always be new characters to love and hate. Overall, Heroes is a must-see and I recommend it to, not only sci-fi fiction viewers, but to anyone who likes interesting plots, suspenseful moments, and a multifarious array of love-hate characters.
  • Heroes is personaly the best show in prime time. It have totaly reshaped my Monday nights.

The thing I like about Heroes is the whole super powers thing. I mean come on most of us when we were young wished at least once that we had some kind of power like flying or turning invisible, this show lets you believe that it can happen to other people besides Superman or Wolverine. I am a comic collector and have been for nearly 25 years and never has there been a superhero show that didnt invole an actual character from the books until this one. The way that they put the seasons into chapters its like a comic come to life. The way that they use the different kinds of powers some for good, some for evil is spectacular. With season 1 with the whole save the Chearleader save the world thing seemed to me that thats what made alot of people watch because they wanted to know what was gonna happen. Then come to find out that Clare is Nathans daughter and Peter is like the good version of Cylar only he dosent have to cut the power from peoples brains.he absorbs them (Kinda like a Skrull). I was kinda upset with season 2 being so short because of the writers strike but it was still a great way to lead up to season 3 Villians. So far this season with introducing new characters and the whole switching from the future to the present its just so exciting every week. Its just getting better and better. Im hoping that this show will stick around for a long long time.
  • Heroes is getting more interesting every episode What I like the most is that it's always unexpected, Sylar an Peter are so powerful that they shouldn't be together, and yet, they are. what else is out there waiting?? that's THE question my friends.

Heroes is getting more interesting every episode...Suresh finding the formula to gain abilities by his own, Nikki's hot sister, Claire's obssesion with dying etc... this just reminds us how weak we are no matter how powerful we become. What I like the most is that it's always unexpected, Seeing Claire aiming Peter just confirmed that this show is definetely nothing but pure imagination.
    ... Sylar an Peter are so powerful that they shouldn't be together, and yet, they are... what else is out there waiting?? What villain is so powerful to be waiting for this two monsters?? that's THE question my friends.

Just keep the good job my friends
  • super heoes, super villians, ordinary people, excellent plot, twists, surprises, foreshadowing, gotta watch from season one to appreciate it fully! just catch up on it off the computer! more ADDICTIVE than nicotine!lol:)

this show is amazing! season one was by far the best season of any show ever! so many twists and surprises every episode. in season one sylar is the best villian ever! season 2 was pretty good...season 3 is on pace to be spectacular! it keeps building up. da company went from evil to actually good. mrs. petrelli is a mastermind! she's playing chess wit all da characters. mr. bennet is awsome 4 some1 wit no powers. and watching every1's powers develop and grow is so intriguing. no one can touch peter tho! his weakness is being so easily manipulated and he thinks he knows whats best 4 da world. there's a thin line between good and evil. i wonder why claire is so special like sylar said tho...he knows something:)
  • What if X-men didn't have a Professor X to open a school and bring mutants together. There are people scattered throughout the world that discover they have special abilities. And, people who want to contain those people.

The problem with shows and/or movies that deal with time travel, particularly going back in time to change events, save people, or stop some villain from doing something bad, is that if at first you don't succeed, you can always try again...and again...and again. Movies like the first Terminator or Back to the Future addressed this issue by making time travel impossible after the first trip by destroying the device (Terminator) or making time travel difficult (Back to the Future). In Heroes, one of the mutants can alter time and space, essentially making it possible to time travel. However, he did not have control over his newfound ability making time travel irratic. This lasted for the first two seasons. By the third season, Hiro Nakamura (the time traveller/manipulator) has gained complete control of his ability. Actually, in the 2nd season future Hiro appears to other characters in the present day forewarning of disaster, etc, etc. And, in the 3rd season, both present and future Peter Petrelli (able to copy others' abilities) are able to time travel, having previously come in contact with Hiro and copying his ability. So, with all these people having time travel capability, why is the world constanly in danger of ending, being destroyed, etc? Having knowledge of a pivotal event, why not go back in time and change history? If that doesn't work go back again and do something different. Bascially, do Groundhog Day until you get it right. These are people who can jump through time, jump through space, going anywhere anytime they want however many times they want. They can relive the same block of time as many times as they want until they die. Yet, if something happens that is counter to their plans, rather than rewind and change things, they let whatever happened continue to happen. Take for example Hiro meeting the female flash (I forget her name) who steals half of the formula. She achieves this by waiting for Hiro to open a safe and remove the formula. Why not go back in time and simply not open the safe, or at the very least, knowing she'll try to steal it, prevent the theft from occuring. Another example, Peter goes to future Sylar's house to learn a new ability Sylar possesses. In the process, Sylar's kid gets killed in a fight with other mutants and Sylar goes nuclear creating an impact crater miles wide. Why not go back in time, stop time, and move the kid to safety. Or, go back in time, stop time, but keep Sylar in conscious, learn the ability, and be on your way before other mutant vigilantes seek you out. Also, if in the future, anyone can have mutant abilities, there must be at least one other person who has the time/space altering ability. Others were shown to be able to fly. There are simply too many plausible scenarios that can occur when time travel comes into play losing that sense of urgency and edge of your seat intensity usually associated with suspense thrillers. And, how much more suspenseful is the world being on the verge of destruction. Heroes also falls in other cliche story traps like talking way too much when the characters should be doing something, like running away, for example. Or, let's not question things that any normal person in the real world would question simply out of curiosity. Or, you are a mutant who has met and knows other mutants. Wouldn't you want to keep in contact with them, if at least to maintain a support system? I'm sure being able to fly, or not die, or read thoughts has got to be overwhelming at times. This show can be better. But, there are definite holes in plot, story, and concept that should be addressed. But, probably will not be, making this show simply mediocre rather than great.
  • Are the writers actually trying?

Ever since the disaster that was Season 1's finale, the show has gone downhill. It's very clear that the writers have no idea what they're doing or where they're going -- everything is just incredibly sloppy. It seems like the characters are always switching sides and that there isn't any consistency in their personality or motivations. Stuff just happens in this show without rhyme or reason. If the writers come up with an idea they'll just make it happen, despite whether or not it fits into the storyline (and I use that word hesitantly) or makes one lick of sense. I honestly feel like they're making this up as they go. Are they lazy or are they really this bad? Is it really that difficult to come up with a solid plot line and stick to it? I mean, there are so many possibilities that the show could exploit but instead they continue all of this time travel crap where the same characters have do something in order to prevent something bad from happening in the future; and by "do something" I mean do absolutely nothing. You'd think the characters would have learned by now that no matter what they do something disastrous will happen in the future, so they might as well just say, "screw it!" I hope that someday this show will return to the quality of Season 1 but I fear that we've passed the point of no return. Such wasted potential. On second thought, I'm beginning to wonder if Season 1 really [i]was[/i] as competent as I remember. Maybe the show has always been this bad but since it was new I hadn't caught onto their game yet. I'm not sure how long it'll be til [i]I[/i] say, "screw it!"
  • Peter is more of a jerk than ever

Claire gets ability raped my Sylar, Hiro's incompetence is no longer amusing, Peter is more of a jerk than ever, Suresh's insta-ability injection is the next be all to end all, and as if all that wasn't bad enough, now Nathan is playing Jesus? I said I'd give the season premiere a chance to win back my interest in the show. Instead, it has signed, sealed, and delivered it's own death sentence. Other hideous "plot developments" included an attempt at romance between Maya and Suresh, ANOTHER future disaster for Hiro to prevent, a miraculous return by Linderman, and generally shocking dialogue and writing all around. It was the show's religious masturbation that truly killed it for me. What, did the vatican buy Tim Kring out? Nasty, nasty, NASTY!

Heroes to Zeroes? You bet!
  • Heroes is my favorite super hero show ever. When you think about the show, it is more thrilling, suspense, and dilemma. You're going absolutely obsessed about what is going to happen next.

Heroes is my favorite super hero show ever. When you think about the show, it is more thrilling, suspense, and dilemma. You're going absolutely obsessed about what is going to happen next. I try to investigate the show but some is really Mind building about this show. Brother and sister and how they connect with each and five different people coming from different area and met each other at once. Hero are disappearing and Enemy rising, future corrupt or save the future. This what I Like about this show. The show has a lot of betrayal and way out of league.
  • I absoulutly love LOVE ! heroes!!!! i would like die without heroes! (JK) but i just love it i watch the same episodes over and over!!!

I LOVE HEROES!!!!! yeep that pretty much summs it up b u t i have to write a lot so I absoulutly love LOVE ! heroes!!!! i would like die without heroes! (JK) but i just love it i watch the same episodes over and over!!! but i love it so much and i hate the people who hate heroes!!!! But they are right about the the 1st season being the best!!! but so far the 3 RD is much better than the @nd the @nd was just SO So but, i guess life goes on and i think there needs to be 2 episodes a week! how about that!!!
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14