Heroes

NBC (ended 2010)

Gislef

Heroes Fan Reviews page 9 of 53

• This use to be good, not it's silly and worthless.

I'm not gonna waste my precious time, so I'm giving this show 2 minutes to get a review from me. Heroes use to be good, all of season 1 is super, but then it's just silly. You laugh because you don't care about the characters anymore, because all of them have died and resurrected a hundred times. And there's no story to go around, all the mystery has been laid to waste, no intrest in the characters anymore, and did I say there were to many characters too? There's really nothing to go on. I could've written a longer review here, but I just hope this show gets cancelled and that it ends with everyone dying for real, because I don't care anymore about this show.

Watch season 1 and please convince yourself that "Okay, no more".

*Looking like Peter or Sylar, pointing my finger at your minds, moving it, and suddenly you understand what I'm saying" (This looks silly, I'm laughing when I see this... But the episode where everyone's flying in season 3? That took the price!")

Hiro/Ando is the only thing that makes this show watchable.

No Thanks, for listening.
  • "Heroes," a returning series of NBC, has taken the classic science-fiction, superhero gimmick and molded it into something unique, interesting, and worth watching every week.

This television show takes the idea of people with extraordinary powers and abilities -- the foundation to comics that superhero fanboys like myself enjoy -- and takes it to something new, molding it into the show's "tagline" of sorts:

"Ordinary people with extraordinary powers."

Now, of course, the idea of ordinary people having powers may not be the most original, but it was a fair pitch to the people out there looking for something more supernatural than "Supernatural." And then you add in the diverse array of "ordinary people," all signifying things we are or know: the comic book fanboy obsessed with becoming a superhero; the black sheep of a family who chose to not follow in his family's footsteps; the ruthless politician; the single mother doing whatever she can to provide; the wrongly convicted convict; the starving artist; the scientist attempting to discover something new; the cheerleader, of course; and the father just attempting to find someplace safe for his child. The writers of "Heroes" took us up in a cyclone of excitement the first season, and though the second two haven't been quite as good as the original, I have faith that the writers will give us that spree of amazing exhiliration again sometime soon, but for now, I watch, wait, and enjoy...
  • Original, no, thee story of a person with powers stopped being orginal some 50 years back, but it's still a really good show. The 3rd season is a little so so right now, but now that the writer's strike is over then it can get back on track. We'll see.

With all of the other countless junk out there on TV this is a really good show. Right now I think there is maybe one other show, possibly two or three other shows out there that are watchable, this being one of them. It's not suppose to be real, or thought provoking, it's a super hero show that is there to entertain. I think it does that. If you want thought provoking watch "The Hills." Not the show, but the producers who decided to put that junk on the air. That will make you wonder. So watch, be entertain, and don't pick the show apart, take it for what it is.
  • Maybe their isn't no originality, but this show is very interesting and you wouldn't want to keep your eyes off the T.V.

Personally Heroes is a great show. The time setting is great, too. This show is such a success because now there are on their 3rd season. Hayden plays a great role and also Milo. They are both powerful and into their character. To me they make the show what it is today. In other words they are my character's in the show. If you like any type of fantasy shows you would absolutely fall in love with this show. Even though there are some critics, that say its not original, but to me it is. The writer of this show was maybe inspired from other types of t.v shows and probably noticed that there isn't modern age of this concept with actors and actresses. To me the graphics and the way the show attracts audience is really good. So if you love fantasy then you would love Heroes!!
  • Some people have powers given by people with powers others then theirs. Those people with powers don't know what to do with those powers and how to use them effectively cause of the uncreativeness of the writers.

Can somebody tell me how long such an Eclipse can be ???
    I thought before the just last a few minutes at max,but with heroes..wow.
    We have all the time of the world,to do what ever we want.
    Claire is hurt,bring her home..take care of her..even take a shower and breakfast if we want..then go back to the house were for sure,the bad guys are waiting :P
    My god...,Heroes used to be a good show,what happened guys ? It became so unoriginal and uncreative..I can't believe it. I feel like it turns in circles and the plot doesn't progress ! How many times did we jump into the future..saw something,and then back " I have to save the World" First season,second season...Third season...wow.
    Heroes had a lot of potential,interesting characters...and people who don't know what to do with them,it was innovative in some ways and cool. I think maybe after Bryan fuller left it went downhill.I feel sorry,cause I really liked the show,right now,i am not sure why i keep coming back. Guess it's the hope somewhere inside it gets better and turns around,but thats hard at this point and with all what happened !Summary needed is written...there were so many before me but here we go. Some people have powers given by people with powers others then theirs. Those people with powers don't know what to do with those powers and how to use them effectively cause of the uncreative of the writers.
    So they are running around in circles and try to make things better,but as the writters them self they just make it worse. They have no idea who they are,good Sylar,bad Sylar..no good again..and then again..bad. We don't know it. So the show is about all those people who don't know what to do after fuller left and now listen to tim kring who blames tivo and dvrs for the ratings. So..the characters of the show..have to suffer for the ratings.As they try to safe the show...and save the world at the same time
  • Heroes is a brilliant and original show. It boldly challenges conventional television shows and brings a freshness to action/adventure and sci-fi genre fused in with real emotional and human emotions. Really a fabulous show!

Every episode has awesome twists and turns. And this season does not disappoint. I am appalled at people who wrote off this show - it is one of the best scripted shows on network television. Even though season 2 was cut short, this season has more than made up for its losses. This season is full of action, comedy pieces and real strong comic book mythos. It has a maturity level and a universal appeal so that anyone can associate with some role in this show. Keep going Heroes.. You have my vote! The following episodes will rock!! Tim Kring really has a great plan for this show.
  • Limbo! How low can you go? How low can you go?

3.5
    I think this show has hit a new level of badness with last night's episode. I used to love Heroes, but now, the dialogue is terrible, practically every other line cringe-worthy. I find myself chuckling at moments and words that are obviously supposed to be dramatic. And every plot line has become utterly ludicrous. Hiro's mind regressing into a ten-year-old's is a level of stupidity that hasn't been seen on NBC since the first Star Trek series, when Lt. Uhura had her mind zapped to mush by the Nomad probe and had to fumble her way through the pronunciation of "blue," "blu-eee." One of the worst, most unintentionally hysterical moments of Star Trek. And who is drawing "The 9th Wonder" comic book that Hiro keeps buying in the stores? Didn't Isaac, the guy who wrote and drew it, die back in the first season? Or is this some yet-to-be-revealed plot twist that I'm supposed to ponder? I no longer care enough to wonder or be curious, so please just reveal it now. And then there's bad Sylar, good Sylar, and now bad Sylar again. Come on. Do I care anymore what side of the fence he's on this week? The Sylar storyline went stupid when he suddenly, inexplicably turned good at the beginning of the season, and the moral struggle that had apparently been going on in him popped into the series out of nowhere. Maybe it was beamed in by the producers of the upcoming Star Trek movie, in an attempt to distance Spock from the badness of the Sylar character. And Clair Bear's (please, stop saying Clair Bear, daddy, it makes me want to vomit every time I hear it) confrontation with Horn-Rimmed dude in the abandoned house, with her taking out her emotional rage on her daddy, was so cliché.
  • Unoriginal, corny, stupid, childish, disgrace to sci-fi name.

Actually it's phenomenal that so many people genuinely like this show. I can't believe it. For one thing, I know I don't. Right now, when I'm writing this, I've already decided to quit watching 'Heroes'.

If I ran NBC, I'd broadcast this show in weekend mornings for little kids to watch, because that's just what this show is for. For children, not adults in primetime tv time. There's absolutely no realism or even common sense science-fiction in 'Heroes'. It's not sci-fi, it's delusional fantasy! One could inject some sort of substance to human beings and they would get super abilities? Moreover, these 'powers' differ from one individual to another and are sooo unbelievable you have to actually give the creators of the show some credit for their boundless imagination. Some of the most ridiculous abilities include flying, conjuring fire, freezing things, shapeshifting (Wait, did I say shapeshifting? Are you kiddin' me?). Now tell me, how could any chemical substance alter a person so that he would be able to FLY? How would an organic body create a force that would lift it off the ground and carry anywhere? Just think about it the science way. Answer is...NO WAY could it ever be possible. Therefore it is not science fiction, because it is not based on science and only disgraces the noble sci-fi name. Plus, the whole special ability and being a hero idea is a total duplicate of X-men. How come creators of X-men haven't sued NBC for copying everything but the name of the show from them? Plus, it's very corny and some actors (most notably the lead, what's his name, Peter Petrelli) are overacting, making forced expressions of awe and amazement way too often. Plus, the show is afraid to kill-off characters, as they did with Sylar, Claire's father, Nathan. They finally killed that darn mannequin Nikki only to bring the actor back in a role of her never-before-heard twin-sister? Do sissy slavered brats with bibs run this show?

I can't really explain why have I watched the show for so long (till season 3). Maybe I had to get the bigger picture, see where the programme was going... Maybe I was light-hearted at first, but right now shows like these make me angry and disgusted. The only little redeeming factor could be the casting of some good actors. Dania Ramirez, Andre Royo, Jamie Hector. They were amazing on 'The Sopranos' and 'The Wire' respectfully. However, here they were given small parts and a stupid script, what good could they have done?

And so to conclude, don't watch or stop watching this circus on TV and chose other TV shows instead. Recommendations? If you like fantasy or something like that, check out 'True Blood' on HBO, a fun, light-hearted show that leaves you with a feeling of satisfaction after each episode. Want REAL science-fiction? Hmmm, that's probably a little bit more tricky... You could try out the new 'Fringe' on Fox with the amazing Lance Reddick in tow. Action? Come on, who could be better than 'Prison Break' on that? Other alternative - 'Sarah Connor Chronicles'. Family TV you could watch with your kids? - the hilarious new 'Crusoe'. And of course, if you look for the queen of all genres, the drama, look no further than the golden 'Mad Men', 'Six Feet Under' or platinum 'The Sopranos' with 'The Wire'.
    Done expressing myself.
  • The absolute best show on tv point blank period. This whole show is a cliffhanger,its to bad theres people out there who are so wrapped into hating on awesome shows like this one..Everybody needs to bow down to Tim Kring.HE kills any show on tv.

Last nights show was a tough stretch and guess what HEROES pulled it off.The characters develop more and more and I enjoy every minute of it.Please somebody tell me a show that adapts and tries to please their audience like this one.Keep it strong HEROES,YOUR the besr show on tv in my opinion.Heroes and villans lose their powers but the show still gave power for me stay watching.Next week looks like its gonna be another great show.I cant wait to see last nights show again,what an untouchable show.Check heroes.com to check out episodes from this season.I absolutely recommend checking this show out.
  • I really like this show

Very good serie. It is not just super heroes with costumes waiting for someone to save, no no. This is much better, maybe a little bit remotly realistic, if you know what I mean. The actors are in the top level, they play very well and I want to give the series a very STRONG 9-
    The series has been Tim Kring directed, produced and made and with the story and everything, he has created altså Heroes. Very good job of Tim, that he has done this. Tim Kring Has actually succeeded in their big series Heroes.

The series is about different people around the world who discover they have special powers. Some forces and characters Monday familiarize themselves with the top include Peter Petrelli, who claims that he can fly. Isaac Mendez a junkie who paint big pictures of the future when he is high. Niki Sanders who can do very interesting things that are mysteriously linked to the mirrors. Hiro Nakamura coming from japan can Teleport and stop time. Claire Bennet a young cheerleading, which can not die or get hurt. Later in the series will be more new and exciting characters.

My favorite character in the series is Hiro Nakamura. He's funny, he has the coolest forces and the many exciting things happening around him. His best reply in the series is''Yihhooo Hiro Nakamura !!!'' hehe. He is very funny on something seen.

The series is very smart mood, which initially may take some of those forces development, their fears, concerns, happiness and horror at the same time, so get to know the character much better.

Please excuse my bad english.
  • A delight!

I guess this show has a lot to do with our inner wishes. I could argue that it is a pleasure to follow the characters in different places, that we just feel like we are mouses being there always in the right place at the right time to see what huge and important event will take place, but I see more than that in this show.

Especially going through these hard society times, we have to think there are some kind of entity (spiritual, natural or other) that we can't control. Some shows will talk about a god coming back, some others about natural selection, this one is more about evolution. And I'm sure the people loving this show, deep down, also envy the characters and their abilities because we would all like to have the same, at least, some of them : hearing somebody's thought, being unable to die...
  • This series is so friggin awesome!! Definitely one of the top shows on tv. Third season is about a formula which could destroy the world, so again world needs saving and i guess Peter Petrelli is the one who saves the world... again

This show is so captivating... i just wish Peter gets his powers back after the eclipse. I know the second eclipse takes their abilities away but theres got to be some way.
    " It's Coming " episode wasnt so special, it only showed us who are the Heroes and who are the Villains.
    At this moment.. Villains holds all the cards, Arthur can paint the future, so he'll know whats going to happen next.

• A very cool show with action and super powers. A show of normal people having powers from side effects of an eclipse.

There aren't that many shows out there with originality.They are all based on older shows like for example, Simpson and family guy, and there are also those shows that have pass their prime like WWe that show has loss so many viewers since they keep repeating story lines and people are tired of seeing 40 year old guys sweating and touching each other when i'm tired of it. Heroes has an ingredients that not many shows have and that's the ideas that are'nt predictable. Epesiode after epesiode to me it's always unpredictable and intersting because usually in movies or shows the good guy always win but not in Heores. In Heroes Victory sometimes goes to the villan and that's good entertaining. To me a great show has to have action, drama, a couple of funny momments but most important it has to keep me guessing what will happen next and prove my guess wrong.
  • Marvel meets DC comics on TV. Super Heroes, Super Villains, Super Powers ! All the action packed entertainment one could ever need.

Well, what can be said about this show that hasn't been said already - not much !

The central theme is seemingly "Save the World" but as we have seen, the Heroes and the Villains don't necessarily always fight on the right side.

If the casual surfer was to pick up Heroes in one of the latter series they may not fully understand everything that is going on, but the cinematography alone may be enough to get them hooked. Best watched from the start as if reading a comic book for the full experience.

Heroes is quite simply the best television programme around at the moment, if you aren't watching - Why not ?
  • Heroes is about people finding out the amazing powers. Then fighting to save the worldd against a evil organisation.

WOW, what can i say about this otherr thann amazingg!!!! This is a greatt showw andd all of these power thatt everyone is getting. Nathern Petrelli has got to be my personal favourite. Can't wait till it get more into the new season and what can they do to spot the new organisation? The only bad thing about heroes is that sometimes it can be a bit weird and make little - to no sense at all.. At the begging of season 3 thiss occuredd like my and im sure many otherr didnt have a clue that was going on? agree.
    butt I still lovee it andd wouldd neverr miss it whenn it on TV !!!
  • This seasons episodes are excactly the best episodes of the year.

The funniest about this weeks episode is when Hiro thinks he is ten years old and when he was playing with those people after he stopped time. When Nathan meets his father all I could think about was weather Arthur would give him a hug and take his power but Nathan did the right thing by not allowing Arthur to touch him. Syler and Elle's meet was great. I want to know How Syler got Elle's power without killing her? Maybe he has the same power as Peter HAD. When will Peter get his power back. I like the new Clarie not the old one who loved her father and then the next episode hated him. I'm waiting for the next episode.
    I don't know why but I always watch Heroes on tuesday.

Sorry but I needed 100 words?
  • Like most you said WOW… I think it was a very good episode, I was reading some of reviews and someone think that Claire is not part of the formula, I think is a big chance however the writer may be are trying to confuse us, it can also be peter.

I cant wait till next week that should be the episode called Powerless everyone human how nice I hope they get a good kick around of each other, Claire want pain she can have some, let see how strong can Arthur be without his powers I bet everyone is going pretend to be good and nice for the mean time, I don't know but I hope is a good episode I am already excited and I am mad that my DVR dint record the trailer for next week it stopped exactly in one hour I though I changed to record an hour and 3 minutes.. oh well I need to check on that
  • To understand you must go back then you will understand.

Season three has good guys turning bad and bad guys turning good. All the flash backs and jumps into the future has me alittle confused. I keep watching to see if the writers mess up. Who knows what about who in that time period. Last episode Clair's mom is present at the train wreck in the first season. I am finding less and less people to dicuss the story with. If you haven't followed the show you don't know whats happening. It reminds me of the stay athome parent that watch day time soaps. I.E Mr. MOM
    Here is an idea! Next year put in a new character who has the ability to know the difference between right and wrong with high moral standards. He can pull the good guys together and focus on a common goal. Then Kill Hero, it will clean up the story line.
  • crashing fast

1.5
    This is turning out to be a one season wonder. I still watch but it seems like they just dont get it. The episodes seem to be getting darker and darker. Now since they cant seem to come up with anything interesting to write about let go back and rehash the past. What makes the past interesting it your interest in the present storyline. This is just not working.
    Networks are like political parties and governance. By the time effects of decisions come to their full effect the people who created are often long gone. For whatever reason the people may not be gone but what ever made this a compelling series left shortly after season one.
  • Heroes is about normal people, doing normal things. When suddenly, in the world there becomes a disturbance not in society, but in the society. People around the world discover thay have extroadinary abilities. Some will save the world, whilst others.

Many power users will die. Many power users will loose their loved ones. Many power users will perish in hell. What about the villains. They will conquer. They will rule. They will defeat the weak, and the weak will perish. Heroes is a new and popular tv series in not just America, but in Australia too. Ordinary people, with ordinary lives one day find out they receive these extroadinary abilities. They can fly. They're indestructable. They're are strong, fast, read the future, travel in time, read minds, and ultimately their are logia types. Logia types are the most powerful people.
  • Highly disappointed with the 2nd season, granted there was a writers strike. The 3rd season rolls in with a fresh new story however its more of the same. save the etc etc save the world.

Season One started off pretty classic. Lots of twist and turns. I liked the first few episodes as peter started his venture into being a "hero" somewhere down the road the show got repetitive people who you thought were bad werent really bad. claire's father really surprised me with how far he went to protect her.
    Season Two, well now granted there was a writers block, seemed kind of empty even though introducing some characters and furthering the "heroes" line. I really couldnt bare to watch the full season till it came out on dvd/netflix.
    Season Three has really turned around the franchise
    I am really shocked to see peter and nathans dad behind most of the "evil" ongoings. As well as seeing sylar/gabriel showing more of a human side which i always felt like he had. They are diving more into more of the premise of the show. Going as far as showing what took place before we walked in season 1.
    Now there is more to come. I have started to once again enjoy this show. Hopefully it continues on this path and delivers more much needed ump.
  • What happened? Awesome poem I wrote! hah

2.5
    Dear Heroes,
    Remember when you were brand new,
    New heroes, new powers, all possibly true?
    Now dear friend, you've jump the shark,
    You're complicated storylines are just plain dark.
    There are too many characters for the show you see,
    We don't understand their place on TV.
    So get out fast,
    Your time has past.
    Peter, Hiro, Matt, and Claire
    You were once worth it, It's just not fair.
    Your once innocent lives are forever lost,
    You only fight selfishly never thinking of the cost.
    The writers have majorly changed your storyline,
    Even if corrected, it would not be in time.
    The original belief of human evolution,
    Has now been tarished with the "formula" pollution.
    I bid you adieu and wish you well,
    Whether others agree, Only time will tell.
    I thank you for the first season though,
    Because at the beginning, you were a really good show.
    So with that said I say farewell,
    I'm turning my back, but wishing you well.
  • For everyone who didn't get the last episode.. and what I think arthur did to Hiro at the end

The last episode wasn't so much go further with the story, but answer a lot of questions of the past. Nathan's accident for example, Arthur and linderman are the ones who were behind the crash. and all other pieces fit together just perfectly.. I liked/loved the last episode.. But i'm very interested in what arthur did to Hiro. did he remove his power? Did he erase his memory? Did he put the thought to join pinehearst in his head?

I respect all of your opinions. For the ones who love heroes like me, good for you!
    All of you who don't like or get it anymore, too bad. I look forward to the next episode every time..
  • Heroes? If everyone has these abilities, what makes them heroes?

While I found the first few episodes interesting and entertaining, the writing deteriorated so immensely that by the end of the first season the program became virtually unwatchable. The idea began as novel; there are a few people around the world with special abilities that must stop a seemingly inevitable doom. However, as the episodes continue, it seems as though everyone in the world has one of these special abilities and things became less realistic and entertaining. I should note I do not mean realism in regard to real life, but the program even falls short in realism in regard to the fantasy world created within the show. In sum, I don't see the fuss about this show. It is far from quality television.
  • Could it be? Could this show possibly be coming back...?

Okay, I'd like to say this right now: I thought when David Berman guest-starred back in season one and died I'd never have to see that horrible sight again (big fan of CSI, and watching adorable David the Assistant Coroner die made me morbidly depressed for a few minutes). Even though I enjoyed that little cameo (and the line "can you get rid of it" just kills me. So cute.) I thought it was done. So now they decide to show his death again like, five times?? I don't like watching him getting his head smashed in by quartz. It pains me.

Anyways.

Hiro's eyes were freaking me out to the point where I jumped every time they showed them, and the ending was, uh, creepy. I was on the phone with my friends and I screamed "OHGOD MR. AFRICAN-ISSAC! NO!" and there was this silence. So now Hiro's being seriously mind-raped or something (I'd like to point out that Masi Oka is actually fairly good at screaming.) Um, I'd really like Ando to jump in right about now and save the day with those awesome red-lightning powers he apparently has. That would be lovely. Elle and Sylar's story actually caught my attention, which was shocking (no pun intended there…) Even with the constant David-being-concussed-and-killed-by-a-paperweight flashbacks, I enjoyed it. And I laughed when the emo kid died. Dude, he had an awesome power. Seriously, if I had to choose one of the powers on this show that would be on the top ten. Hiro's is on the top. He may be a naïve dumbass, but his powers rock. Ando's are second (even though we haven't god damned seen them yet…) and Adam's are third.

I digress.

Mohinder's cameo, even if his current story bores me, still made me giggle. And my friends seriously think I'm nuts now because this time I shouted "Quiet! English-accented Indian man on the screen!" I also shouted at my TV that Papa-Petrelli can't be in that weird open-eyed coma because that will eventually result in Adam's death, which still makes me depressed when I think about it. I miss David Anders deeply and I said so into the phone. "Who's David Anders?" "Ever heard of Alias?" "Yes." "He played Sark." "…Gina, 'I've heard of it' doesn't mean 'I've seen it.'" "It does in my world. He's this sexy British samurai." "…I like the sound of him." 'Yeah, well, he dies." "…oh." I neglected to say how. No need to ruin her perception of Adam, who I continue to talk about despite the fact that he's dead. Meredith's story, sadly, bored me. She just reminds me too much of Claire and, as I'm sure people may have known by now if they've read my other reviews, I loathe her. I did like her brother… he's actually interested me since he first showed up. After all, blue fire is cool. Surprisingly, Peter isn't angering me anymore. Who would've thought? Maybe it's because he barely showed up. And yay-No Matt this week!

I swear to God, if this eclipse thing in the next episode results in Ando actually getting his powers I will be in utter rapture (yes, I am obsessed with those powers. Ando needs to stop being epically useless and instead be epically helpful. Either way I love him, though.) Til next week, ta.
  • Was it just me or that episode sucks hardcore?

Was it just me or that episode sucks hardcore? That was pretty much a filler, no progress at all and after a week in hiatus…I think it was terrible. Nothing against flashback episodes as long as they are meaningful and contribute to the main plot is some way. If that was a pre-show episode it would have been great, as an actual episode it was so lame. But that is it with heroes, every time there is a hiatus the following episode is a bad one. The writer's strike almost killed the show....minus that episode I am enjoying this season so far.
  • Dead or Alive? Good or Bad? Future or Present? Choose one and stick to that.

It starts to get really boring. The writers over use the time travel plus I'm not sure who is dead and who is not, one day is dead the next days its not, come on be more creative, and the last thing is the changing of the characters first 10 episodes good, next 10 episodes bad... I need to keep notes everytime they do that in the series which is in almost every episode in order to understand whats going on.
    First season was very good, Second was incomplete, Third its all over the place, It is very confusing lately.
  • Heroes is show about people all over the world who have been given a gift of super powers were an Indian man whose father discovered these people who was murdered whilst his son tries to find these super genetic humans.

Season 1: Awesome, Season 2: Even Better And Season 3 is Superb! The Aspects of the new characters and the story line is great. Heroes is a superb show that captures the aspects of an original action/adventure Sc-fi Tv show that has about only 1 or 2 bad episodes in the entire Show. This season has been called ''Villans'' because of the new characters who are villains and the new characters becoming villains. The only problem I have with it that in the first couple of episodes Mohinder was complete out of character and Sylar is now a good guy? Very Weird but still one of the best shows ever made.
  • What a great show Heroes was on it's first season... It's all been downhill since then. WARNING: SPOILERS ABOUT SEASON 1, 2 & 3 YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

When I watched the first episode I was impressed, and luckily the coming episodes didn't disappoint me at all. As a matter of fact the show was getting better and better with each and every episode, Claude's character was great and the way we saw each and everyone of the starring characters got familiar with their powers I could pretty much say that that moment of the show was indeed the best part. Of course there was Sylar which was held brilliantly in mystery for a couple of the first episodes and each crime he did let us wondering how he could do it and why would he do it. Then all started falling right into pieces through out the first season incredibly fast...

Too bad the creators and writers didn't left anything for the second season which only became acceptable in the last couple of episodes. Man the second season was bad, the only good season about that season was the addition of Elle (Kristen Bell's character). We got to third season with nothing to resolve, so the writers had to create new issues to resolve as the season got going, it was a pity that those new issues were not as appealing as the ones on the first season...

Good thing the writers got working quickly after the strike on season three. But still, this season is way more predictable than the first there's nothing new happening and the writers are recurring to simple things to try to produce a shock in the viewer as for example making Sylar Peter's brother and saying that Nathan got his powers induced in a lab as Tracy (and Niki and their other 'sister')... And if that wasn't enough now Petrelli's father is alive again from the dead...

I hope that they can turn it around cause they got a great plot to exploit..
  • HEROES is a TV Show which has ts Goods and Bads but I Love It.

HEROES is a show that is full of exciting turn of events. This show will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole way, making you ask yourselves loads of questions but many of these questions remain unanswered. Season 1 was a change from other shows on TV but after the first season HEROES hasn't changed much. Following the multiple stories can be a challenge in a few episodes but its worth it at the end. The latest Season, the 3rd: Villains has started well with a fast paced story and characters. Even though you may feel at some points that one person is totally overpowering the rest it OK. In the end i would say that HEROES is a must watch.
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13