Heroes

Shades of Gray

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• Who will be the Heroes, and Who will be the Villains

After a few subpar episodes, I believe this one got Heroes right back on track. A lot of good things about this episode. Sylar and his Dad- This was the best part of the show. To see someone more evil than Sylar at even his worst was great. The cancer twist was also clever. But now, we have to wonder, will Sylar's dad be back and try to fight him. Nathan and the Hunter- Am I alone in hating the Hunter, he's so annoying. I hope Bennett kills him. He's the annoying villain who just doesn't dissapear. And will Nathan just make up his mind on whether he's good or bad. REBEL- Okay, at first thinking I thought maybe Nathan was REBEL. Or maybe Bennett. But honestly, I think it may be someone who we're not expecting. Maybe a past character. How about Claude the invisible man. Wouldn't that be cool. There were some parts that were just kind of dumb. Claire and Doyle and the comic shop. Hiro and Ando and the baby. But hopefully, they're just setup. All and all, a good episode. Should be a good setup for the next one.