Shades of Gray

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• This was it. The official return of heroes!

Sylar is unquestionably the most popular character on the show right now and we got a chance to see him do what he does best, as well as learn more about his father. (Anyone else think that this is not the last time we're gonna see Sylar's Dad?)

I really liked Claire's storyline as well. The whole thing with Doyle was very interesting especially the ending. As for the comic book store job I like the idea, but I'm not convinced. Why would a cheerleader who knows nothing about comics work at a comic book store? (Yes I know its because rebel can use her to help him, but still...)

The conflict with Nathan and Danko finally took an interesting turn. Danko now knows about Nathan. I wonder if he (Danko) will still be in charge of the operation now that Nathan is discovered. And I don't think Sylar will kill Danko, but what will he do?

Who is Rebel? (I have a very good guess, but I will not reveal it here because then I would feel ashamed of myself for spoiling it), Where is Daphne? Is Peter OK? Does baby Parkman have powers? If so what are they? So many questions to answer, all of which we have to wait two weeks for... I really hope the next episode is indeed as good as the trailer made it out to be. If so, Heroes is definitely back on the map!