Heroes

Shades of Gray

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• Best episode so far.

I love all the episodes of Heroes, but in my opinion 'SHADES OF GRAY' is the best episode so far. Danko has had his suspicions on Nathan for awhile. When he pushed him out of the window, I am sure he knew he had a special ability. Now he knows Nathan is not what he appears to be. He is one of them and will be hunted. I feel that he will be joining forces with the other Heroes in an all out effort to stop Danko and his team.

Clair helps out the Puppet Master. I do not believe he has turned over a new leaf. Look at the way he looked at Clair prior to departing. Perhaps for now since they are being hunted he will form an alliance with the others, but I feel once Danko is stopped, he will become evil again.

The key section to this episode was of course Sylar meeting his dad. When he saw his dad as a smoker dying, the look on his face was priceless. When his dad found out he has powers to heal, he wanted them. He underestimated his son when he played possum. Once Sylar learnt all he needed to know, he had a new purpose in life. You could tell by the look on his face it is clear now what he must do.

I am very excited and pleased with this episode. Like all Heroes fans, I look forward to see the next episode in two weeks.