Heroes

Shades of Gray

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• Pff...

After watching "Shades of Grey" I've come to a conclusion that this show has really lost it's path. Giving his father cancer?! then rubbing in our face that there shouldn't be an epic battle between father and son?!
    I'm lost of words... really i was so disappointed, i waited so long for this episode, the anticipation was eating me alive... i thought that it would be the turning point in the season where the writers will leave us off with wide open jaws, proving to us that they have it all planned out, but no. It was just them hammering another nail in their show. I mean come on! Sylar came all this way just to find out his father was a complete loser?! I'm not saying he should of killed the guy, that would be too "Sylar" of him. but why put him in such a ridiculous situation. Just hearing Sylar saying that he has all his questions answered shows that he didn't have any to begin with. Nothing happened there, nothing. his father told him he is a killer and that he did it for powers, WoW! now Sylar can have a clean slate. the apple didn't fall far from the tree. so boring so cliche. so "Heroes".