Heroes

Shades of Gray

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• This episode was not what I expected. It was much better! Warning, spoilers contained below.

I haven't really like the Sylar story up until now, but this episode makes up for it as we finally learned more about Sylar. I am just glad they ditched the kid, it was getting old and there wasn't really a reason for Sylar to let him live if he stuck around any longer. This hunter character is definitely shaping up to be a pain, but it is interesting that for once an enemy in Heroes has no powers (or at least we don't think he has any). I admit it was a bit corny watching Claire try and get the job at the comic book shop, but it was also kind of shocking she got the job for being eye candy. It did fit for what she wanted to do I guess. On the scene where Nathan is standing near a window in a high-rise building knew when the Hunter approached Nathan he probably was going to push him out the window to see if he flies, I just didn't want to be right. I was right unfortunately and now the game plan changes dramatically. Nathan, though a bit rough at times, seems to want to help people, but the Hunter, well we all know he is just out to kill. As much as I didn't want Nathan to be discovered, I think it will make things interesting, now that the guy who set everything up is being hunted by his own people. Well, at least I am pretty sure he will be hunted, seeing as the Hunter exposed him. Another great episode, one of the best of the season.