Heroes

Strange Attractors

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 26, 2009 on NBC

• Found myself bored

I'm not too impressed with this season so far, the story hasn't really went anywhere. They seem to be dragging it out. People losing their memory has been done to death and at a certain point I have to say enough. I love the show but I really need to see some progress in both the story and the characters. I'm just waiting for Syler to regain his memory and kill everyone in the carnival, I mean that's what he does, that's why I love him, if he isn't going to be Syler as we know him then whats the point?

And Peters story line at the moment is laughable, it's like we have jumped back to the beginning of season 3. They have to finally conclude what is happening with his powers, will he learn to use multiple powers like before, and if not who will be able to oppose Syler. Through out the show, the biggest rivalry has always been Peter and Syler, the 2 most powerful and we are yet to see them really fight it out. I will be disappointed if Peter doesn't learn absorb multiple powers again and battle with Syler. Please give us some progress on a grand scale because what is happening at the moment seems like a bad attempt at suspense.