Heroes

Strange Attractors

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 26, 2009 on NBC

• Pretty good episode:

Although HRG and Tracy tries to help the boy their plans do not work. As a result he dies. We knew Sullivan was not going to let the police get away with that. So, there goes another building. Sylar is getting stronger. So strong that when Matt thought he found his weakness he takes over his body. Now he has put Matt in a position. Give me my body, or I will take over yours. Imagine all the damage he can do as Matt? Clair and Gretchen go for their sorority hazing. Turns out that it is more than just a game of finding clues. Sullivan, wanting Clair so much has mad her expose herself to her sisters. Eventually she will have no choice but to join his carnival. One by one Sullivan is rounding up all the people with special powers. The question still remains. For what purpose.

Although there was not much action in this episode, I still found it interesting and the plot is getting more and more involved. I wonder what will happen next week when Hiro meets Charlie. Maybe he will be able to save her. If he does, will their be a romance between them, or perhaps something more dark and evil will come out of his saving her life. That is the great thing about this show. There are many twists and turns you never know what to expect.