Heroes

Tabula Rasa

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2009 on NBC

• The show continues to impress

Last week's episode had me wanting more... and this episode gave me more. Once again I am very impressed. I think Heroes is finally back on track and about time too. It's made me realize that despite my complaints about the show in the past I would be sad to loose it. My least favourite volume thus far was volume 4, so the fact that Heroes has stepped up its game so much to improve to near volume 1 standards is superb.

Peter got to have a grand total of 2 powers this week... always good to see. And I loved the Noah/Peter interaction. Interesting development for Hiro as well; I really like what they are doing with his powers. So we are going to see Charlie again? The problem there is if Hiro does save her then it will create the biggest paradox ever... Sylar will never kill her so Hiro will never travel back in time 6 months, meaning he'll make it to the homecoming and so maybe prevent... Yeah confusing stuff. They do need to be very careful here. Speaking of Sylar... it seems there is only one thing that will heal him and that is Matt. Where has Matt been? I think we need to see him again! Kudos to the writers for this; they are always finding new exciting ways to take Sylar's charactor. Let's hope they don't screw it up, like they have done before...

All in all another impressive episode. If Heroes keeps this up then their may well be a future for it yet. It seems the turnaround they have wanted to accomplish since season 3 has finally happened. Well done!
Ink