Heroes

Tabula Rasa

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2009 on NBC

• Keeps getting better and better.

I think the most touching and moving moment in the show was when Hiro tried to help Emma understand her new ability and not to fear it but to embrace and use it for good. I really enjoyed his magic show. I feel that it was done for two reasons. One to entertain the patients, but also to show Emma how wonderful being special can be. When he teleported back three years to visit Charlie, I wonder what he forgot to do. We saw her back. I wonder if Hiro is in for a not too pleasant surprise.

When Noah and Peter visited Jeremy Greer, due to the fact he has the ability to heal, I felt Peter allowed himself to be shot so that Jeremy would think he got his healing ability back. I forgot peter can absorb powers. Hopefully they will be able to help Hiro before it is too late.

Robert Knepper makes the perfect villain in Heroes. He wants to help Sylar for his own evil purpose. Also, to get others to join him. For what purpose? Perhaps to take over the world. From the preview of next weeks Heroes. Sylar is still with Matt, but slowly taking him over. Sylar will never be whole until the two parts are reunited. If you cannot bring Sylar's memory back, the next best thing is to make a better Sylar. He was Baptized and now part of the Carnival. It would be interesting to see who the most powerful villain will be. Sylar vs. Samuel Sullivan. I think that would be one awesome showdown. I am very excited over the direction Heroes has taken.