Heroes

The Butterfly Effect

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

• Just as fast paced as most of Season 1.

Bashing Season 2 is one thing you will probably find on all my reviews. It was just that awful. It wonder if the number 2 is a curse for TV/Movies, as we so often have seen.

Anyway, things get in motion again. Several storylines happening at the same time, with separate characters developing. We have the Hiro/Ando team again, with some interesting possibilities for the future. We also have Matt getting ready for some adventures. Another one who can paint the future (thankfully, it was an interesting pull of the first season).

Sylar finally gets the power he coverts the most, and starts putting it to use. I'm curious to see how this will turn out. Either he will destroy himself at some point (explosion is ok too), turn into a good guy (maybe some kind of dark hero), or will be buried alive (Adam anyone ?). Turning Sylar into a dark hero definitively gets my vote. Very good actor, on a role with lots of possibilities.

Tracy is a character that really draws my curiosity. Is she just another personality, or a completely different person ? Nicky did have a twin sister, so it is entirely possible their were triplets. Or maybe more ? Too soon to tell.

All things considered, Season 3 holds some nice promises.