Heroes

The Eclipse: Part 1

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 24, 2008 on NBC

• An excellent episode:

This was a brilliant episode. Watching the heroes lose their powers and having to deal with being like every one of us. When Sylar and Elle were fighting Noah, the expression on both their faces when they found out they were without power was priceless. That is another thing I love about the show. The way they add dark comedy into it. Peter and Nathan were at odds. I love seeing the sibling rivalry. Nathan who feels he is his own man is pointed out by Peter that he is a puppet controlled by his father. I sensed a fight about to erupt. Lucky the Haitian shows up. Mohinder Suresh goes into a cocoon and comes out normal the way he use to be, but for how long?

When Matt finds Daphne he sees her the was she really is. What a perfect way for Arthur to control her and make her do his bidding.

Finally there is Clair. She is shot. Next week she is being brought to the hospital. Will she die? I doubt it. I personally fell that as she is about to die their powers will come back (as with the other heroes) and she will be able to regenerate. That is my feeling on the situation. I looking forward to next Monday to see if I am right.

To me, this is another brilliant episode by Tim Kring. I can see why so many people are hooked on Heroes.