Heroes

The Eclipse: Part 1

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 24, 2008 on NBC

• this episode was badass on so many levels

This episode was awesome. My personal favorite was that they had a good amount of everyone in the episode. Peter,sylar,and hiro (my 3 favorites) all had good screen time. And They actually brought Noah Bennett back this time to kick some ass and he did just that. Sylar without his powers got his ass kicked by noah. And elle got a nice swipe across the face. It was cool to see how everyone became normal again.. i was wondering if mohinder would also return. It will be interesting to see how peter and the haitin.. (2 of the more powerful abilities) try to save nathan and stop his brother. Im personally looking forward to seeing what will become of hiro,ando and seth greens character. If people were dissapointed with heroes earlier this season this episode should change that. I think they are getting better and better! The only thing that sucks is in a couple more episodes we have to take that mid-season break which we all hate waiting for :(