Heroes

The Eclipse: Part 1

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 24, 2008 on NBC

• So boring that it made me want to cry or at least sleep.

This was an episode that i have been looking forward to for a long time but it turned out to be a horribly boring episode that showed me that if these characters did not have super powers then they would not be interesting characters at all. One, why is Mohinder still alive, his character is so boring and he is truely the dumbest scientist ever. I really wished that his father would take his place because in season one his father was 10 times better character that he was. Two, it took forever for claire to get shot. We all saw it coming thanks to the fact that it was in the trailer and they mention it 100 million times during this episode. Three, wow she was crippled. Okay i feel sad for the speedster but it was not that much of a shocker. I thought it would be something deeper that would possible give her an episode i imagine before. Four, Petrellie's father was so boring all he did was say a bunch of stuff about the future, his character becomes completely boring without super powers. Things that i did like were Skylar and Elle. Yeah Kristen Bell, she is wonderful too bad she is going to die before this volume ends or at least that is what i think is going happen. I hope Skylar stays on the show as long as possible because he is just a great character. As for everyone else they can die because i am bored with them already.