Heroes

The Eclipse: Part 2

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2008 on NBC

7.7
  • Step one has commenced and Heroes is back on track to being what it used to be...

It took them all of season three to fix what the previous writers had screwed up with this show, but step one has happened, with the reveal that Angela and Arther are NOT Sylar's parents(of course we need official proof). What needs to happen now is the revival of Peter's powers, the death of Arther and the resurrection of Adam(one of my favorite characters).

While these are all personal directions I feel the show needs to take in order to bring back hope to survive, realize that they are just that; Personal opinions. If these are your opinions then you should love this episode.

If you have other ideas of where the show should go next, I still feel like this episode was a fantastic one. There were many intense moments, including Hiro jumping in to rescue Clair's family and Noah(HRG) chasing Sylar and Elle.

However it wasn't a perfect episode as I found a few scenes out of place. I won't ruin it, but the final scene with Sylar seemed a little out of character for him, no matter how evil he may have been before. Either way every fan of Heroes should be happy for another week.