Heroes

The Eclipse: Part 2

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2008 on NBC

7.7
  • Best Day Ever

A comic store, seriously?
    Who are they fooling here? A bloody eclipse started this and this one just paused it?
    Heroes origin story? SERIOUSLY, Heroes origin story?? You mention that on the show??
    The Heroes know that they are enacting a comic book?? seriously??? Are they out of their already retarded minds??

What sort of **** heroes are these? Even the comic store guy's friend knows about these people more than they themselves!

I wish i understood that 2+2 = 2! only then this (now) good for nothing story would make any sense to me! And hell yeah im sensible! This show adds upto nothing!

P.S: Im a big fan of Heroes and I cant stand watching it getting flushed down the drains! And im sure that this stupid episode (irrespective of the fact that its stupid) will give them a lot of directions to think of and make entertaining stuff in the future! But im still sad that Heroes has to come down to filth to actually get things moving! The show has lost its integrity! Its not my favorite show anymore!