Heroes

The Line

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on NBC

• I disliked this episode so much that I have to avoid the Heroes forums.

5.8
    It's really, REALLY annoying me that Peter won't go home. Now he's in Canada with his little girlfriend instead of in New York. It's extremely disappointing to me that Hiro won't go home to the present where he belongs. I really don't understand why he won't go back to the present. I thought it was really stupid that Yaeko was so impressed with Hiro that she forgot all about her father's life being in danger. That was not written well. The kiss...while her father is in enemy territory...that was awful.

I am truly sick of Claire and West. I liked Claire before this guy came along. Okay, it was funny when he scared the other cheerleader, but really, their storyline is so stupid. How many times can Claire deal with snotty cheerleaders? I did like that we see just how evil Noah Bennet really is. He truly is my favorite bad guy. I'd almost forgotten how bad he is but I'm loving that he's going back to his old ways. I know that people who love Heroes blindly are going to disagree with my review but as much as I love this show, I can't overlook it's flaws. The seasons began well and has been sinking for the past few weeks. I'll keep watching faithfully. Hopefully they'll get back to some really good episodes.