Heroes

Turn and Face the Strange

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• A return to action, and another great episode. Warning, spoilers contained below.

So when this episode finally rolled around, I was pretty excited to see what havoc Sylars new power could cause, and I didn't have to wait too long to find out. Noah might have found out that Sylar is still alive, but he has no clue of his new power, which is bad news for him. But Noah is not the only person who gets themselves into some trouble this episode, and it was interesting to see the various plots turning more interesting this episode. This episode really went above and beyond what I thought it would, and I am really happy that last week's episode was a onetime thing. I mean, it wasn't bad, it felt like it was created to sort of smooth things over with some of the characters, like calm before the storm. And not that I don't like that, I thought it was a good idea, I just didn't enjoy it as much as this episode. I was just hating how the end turned up, not because I didn't like the story, but because I dreaded the fact that I had to wait until next Monday to find out what the heck this big secret is. A great episode that bring back the excitement I saw in previous episodes of this season, hopefully this pattern continues.