Heroes

Turn and Face the Strange

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• If an episode not written by Bryan Fuller is this amazing, I wonder what will happen next week.

This episode was different. It had me guessing the entire way. It had action, it was emotional, twists in every corner, Ando was hilarious, and Hiro saves Matt Parkman life. Sylar is more bad ass then ever. HRG becomes parinoid trying to kill Sylar. This episode had so much going on it was like watching Shoot em up, or Crank. There was hearts broken, tears shed and mysteries to be discovered. This episode had it all. I have not one complaint about this episode. The Next 3 episodes I hope will make up for the bad of season 3. This is the time for all Heroes fans who have given up on the show to give it one more chance. There is still 1 or 2 Bryan Fuller episodes. I think next week is one of them because he said there would be one as good as Company Man. After all the weeks of fustration, this has been a good couple of weeks. If you missed out on Shades of Gray, Cold Snap, not so much Into Asylum, and expecially this one, then stop reading and go to NBC.com and watch them.