Heroes

Turn and Face the Strange

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• Someone close to Danko is put in the line of fire as he spearheads the anti-superhuman operation. Meanwhile, Noah's marriage continues to crumble while Hiro and Ando continue their journey to save Matt. Angela faces some demons from her past.

Someone close to Danko is put in the line of fire as he spearheads the anti-superhuman operation. Meanwhile, Noah's marriage continues to crumble while Hiro and Ando continue their journey to save Matt. Angela faces some demons from her past. A huge improvement over last weeks horrible episode, but still not up to my expectation level surprisingly enough. Parkman hunts down someone close to Danko. It helped build Danko's character a little bit, but Matt was way out of character here. Everyone knew that he wasn't going to do anything - so I don't really see why they needed to strectch out Matt's revenege plot. I laughed quite a bit with Stop and Go baby. The show is becoming a lot funnier with Hiro and Ando. Ando's face was priceless. Nothing else to really say about the episode. The show just needs to hurry to the end and let Fuller fix things in the next season.