Heroes

Turn and Face the Strange

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• Still riding the myopic coattails of Season 1

2.5
    Seriously, if anyone had missed, say, the last 6 episodes would you even be lost? This show still hasn't been able to capture the intrigue that made it such a success. The characters are just annoying now because instead of using their powers, they just 'have' powers. And frankly, the show just isn't compelling enough to watch everyone just sneaking around. The story has not advanced since Episode 15, Escape From Guantanamo Bay. I can't decide who is more annoying now, Suresh or Noah. All this flip-flopping is making me sick. How many more episodes need to be dedicated to Danko? The 1-Step-Forward, 2-Steps-Back aspect of EVERY storyline is getting out of control. Do we really need a back-story for every incident in every storyline? Why have Ando and Hiro been reduced to clown-shoes? Remember Future Hiro, how fricken sweet he was? Now him and Ando are making faces at infants- we need a warrior! How about Peter versus Sylar, the epic battle in the future? Taking away characters' abilities makes them boring and uninteresting. Agree or disagree, it's time to tune this show out. Time to stop drinking the Kool-Aid.