Heroes

Villains

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2008 on NBC

• Nice Home Alone Impression.

To prepare for an eventual showdown with his foes, Hiro investigates defining moments in the pasts of Arthur Petrelli, Sylar, and Flint.

Ok what the hell is going on with Heroes, it started off promising but the last months episodes have been so confusing and whats a good word for sloppy writing, I'll just say sloppy writing.

To many Heroes to many Heroes its like brain overload of heroes. Kill some of them thats what I say. Kill Elle, Kill Flint, Kill Meredith, Kill all the useless Heroes that no one cares about and kill all the Heroes that hav past there prime in storytelling.

This episode was just another go back into the past episode. serously what the hell is all this about. every couple of episodes we go back and forth in time its getting confusing and repeatative. I dont like Arthur he is just lame wha t was the need of bringing him into the series. The Villians chapter is so far my leat favorite of the show. I expected so much but it hasnt delivered and the villians themselves are erm...not villians they still havent made it clear who is evil and who isnt and where half way through the chapter.

Good things about the episode was Hiro's impression of Home Alone it was so stupid it was funny. Also seeing Tompson again was good but his hair was a joke. Poor epiosode I give it 6.0 out of 10.